Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    manny fought cotto at 145, prior to that cotto fought clottey at 146 and won.

floyd fought canelo at 152, prior to that, did canelo fight at 153 and won? no. nelo was nowhere near 152 in his previous fight. hope this answer your question.
    No it doesn't. you keep avoiding the answer because you posted something ******ed and now that I am asking you about it you are dancing around answering it because you have no answer for it.

I asked you why are you giving Manny credit for cotto given what you posted before in this thread.

You give Manny credit all the time for the cotto win. I'm just trying to understand why since Margs took his soul (your words, not mine) and because he didn't fight at his usual weight (again your words, not mine).

T

Comment

manny fought cotto at 145, prior to that cotto fought clottey at 146 and won.

floyd fought canelo at 152, prior to that, did canelo fight at 153 and won? no. nelo was nowhere near 152 in his previous fight. hope this answer your question.
      Canelo actually did weigh in at 153 the fight before

Canelo weighed in at 153½, with Trout at 153¼, both slightly below the division limit of 154 pounds

you really show your biased and lack on knowledge man

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        But you said Mayweather fought a damaged Cotto, did Manny not fight a damaged Cotto as well?? you should look at what you post man
        Larry its Western. He is ******ed. He posted out of anger and butthurt. He was so emotional that he forgot Margs Ko'd cotto before Manny did and that the Manny/cotto fight was 145.

Manny fans do this all the time. the try and gerrymander the criteria only to be done in by their own standards.

Comment

Canelo weighed in at 153½, with Trout at 153¼, both slightly below the division limit of 154 pounds

lol. I was just wondering what dude was talking about. You are exactly right about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            lol. I was just wondering what dude was talking about. You are exactly right about this.
            Dude is to damn emotional and lacks basic boxing knowledge.

Comment

then it would have been another broner all over again.
              Lol. so true. But Broner isn't as protected as floIV.

Comment

• Rumor has it there was one ***** poster here who flaked off after being caught with cold hard fact that he couldn't answer. So he just ran like a bat out of hell. I wonder who that was..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  No it doesn't. you keep avoiding the answer because you posted something ******ed and now that I am asking you about it you are dancing around answering it because you have no answer for it.

I asked you why are you giving Manny credit for cotto given what you posted before in this thread.

You give Manny credit all the time for the cotto win. I'm just trying to understand why since Margs took his soul (your words, not mine) and because he didn't fight at his usual weight (again your words, not mine).

T
                  once again when did i give manny credit?? i said pac gets no credit for cotto and floyd definitely gets no credit for cotto.

why are you acting like you didny see that post??? you think i was gonna get offended by not giving pac credit for the cotto win?

Comment

for a 154 fight!!!!

when did canelo fought at 153 and won???

where as for cotto, prior to fighting manny at 145, he fought clottey at 146 and beat him!!! so if the weight was an issue for the manny fight it would have been an issue for the clottey fight as well.

Comment

yes, manny gets no credit for cotto then floyd definitely doesnt get any credit for beating a more damage cotto.
                      mofos acting like they dont see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X