Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Crushes Matthysse For First KO Win Since 09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Crushes Matthysse For First KO Win Since 09

Pacquiao, Matthysse Fight Photos Gallery - For Pacquiao, this was his first bout since July 2017, when he lost a controversial twelve round unanimous decision to Jeff Horn at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia. This was Pacquiao's first stoppage win since 2009, when he put away Miguel Cotto in the twelfth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matthysse got this payday because of some good fights from the past. But time to retire now.

I expect Manny to fight Lomachenko or Broner and retire than.

Comment

It was a nice win,but don't go overboard.The so-called machine is clearly shot, however he wants to spin it.And Pacquaio had better leave the young studs alone and stay in his age lane,including Lomachenko.

Comment

Pacquiao looks strong in those shots

Comment

Originally posted by Kanye View Post
          Pacquiao looks strong in those shots

Comment

I'm fully convinced that Pacquiao did not train properly for Horn. He's still a force to be reckoned with.

Terence Crawford YOU NEX!!!

Comment

PED testing gives a hometown fighter / the A side a strong edge

Comment

Quitthysse was just there for a paycheck. He quit on his knees. That last uppercut didn't even land hard and he went down. Then he waits until Payless is completely in front of him to start counting and he spits the mouthpiece out. Ref waves it off and Duckas makes a face like what?? No! Lol.... And Joel Diaz, is he a bad trainer or just the unluckiest trainer ever?? ... to be associated with these kind of fighters.... Or maybe he's just cheap to hire. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  I'm fully convinced that Pacquiao did not train properly for Horn. He's still a force to be reckoned with

False. Pacquiao overtrained against Horn like he does with most of his previous fights. He looked real lethargic against Horn and was already tired from the get-go.

Justin Fortune emphasized more on strength conditioning, unusual since Pac trains for speed, never for power. You can see against Matthyse, Pac was not fast, but he definitely had power. He wasn't bouncing around like a jack rabbit either like he usually does. He stayed flat foot and was obvious he was willing to take some to get that KO win, which caught my eye.

Definitely a top welter weight and beats anybody in the lower weights.

But never against Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Manny looked strong AF which really surprised me as i thought he would give Lucas a lot more respect.

Even at nearly 40, I'd say he was still an elite 147 guy, he looked better last night than he has for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X