No announcement yet.

"Boring technicians"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    I asked you to send me a quote or video feom Manny saying he's scared of needles. You didn't... I knew you couldn't find any. Manny never said he was afraid of needles. Try again. Am I saying Manny was 100% clean? No and we will probably never know but this afraid of needles bs is nonsense. Even Ariza said it was all Arum fault why the fight didn't happen. He probably knew what would be the outcome, who knows.
    if dude sued may for claiming hes on roids....you dont think hed sue REPORTERS/CAMP MEMBERS for making even more telling claims ?!?!?!?

im going to find his exact ESPN quotes and then we will see what youve got to type

as if im making this shlt up !!!!!!!!!!

and sad pac fans insist on blaming may !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I asked you to send me a quote or video feom Manny saying he's scared of needles. You didn't... I knew you couldn't find any. Manny never said he was afraid of needles. Try again. Am I saying Manny was 100% clean? No and we will probably never know but this afraid of needles bs is nonsense. Even Ariza said it was all Arum fault why the fight didn't happen. He probably knew what would be the outcome, who knows.
      ''We’re supposed to believe that Manny Pacquiao is afraid of a little needle?''
      By Dr. Johnny Benjamin

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/johnn..._b_401569.html

a snippet -
      ''Furthermore, he is superstitious and has never undergone this procedure before any of his other major fights.''

i know, not a quote. but as youve noticed, i posted the name of the dude who wrote the article...he didnt speculate or said might be superstitious....he said he IS and he wasnt sued !

its an old article but i will find it.

Comment

''Floyd Mayweather Jr. KO'd by Manny Pacquiao in Court.''

https://blogs.findlaw.com/tarnished_...-in-court.html

Comment

again, NOT A QUOTE BUT.....................

''"You gotta understand," Arum said. "I'm dealing with a Filipino fighter who is superstitious and I have to tell him they [USADA] have the power to come into his dressing room before the fight and take his blood. Any time means any time. They would put nothing in writing as to any kind of schedule. That is ludicrous. Let's bring in the testers from the NBA or the NFL or baseball."

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-comme...-promoter-says

Comment

Why is it that masterful boxing is only applied to defensive fighters. Loma is as skilled as anyone but he's exciting.

People like action.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
              So, I see many people call fighters like Mayweather and Ward boring. Fair enough. But I don't get it. We're boxing fans. If we don't like boxing at its highest level, but prefer wild brawlers, are we then truly boxing fans or are we merely fans of "lower level boxing"? Personally, I absolutely love watching Mayweather and Ward fight. I think it's fantastic to see this high level of skills at display, this "peak" of boxing science. I enjoy watching fighters like Golovkin, for example, but with all of those headshots he takes all the time and his inability to stop good opponents despite having so much punching power, I really prefer fighters like Mayweather and Ward. It's art when they fight and of course, not everyone can appreciate that.
              Those are one off highlights. He dosen't get hit much.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                if dude sued may for claiming hes on roids....you dont think hed sue REPORTERS/CAMP MEMBERS for making even more telling claims ?!?!?!?

im going to find his exact ESPN quotes and then we will see what youve got to type

as if im making this shlt up !!!!!!!!!!

and sad pac fans insist on blaming may !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Never blamed Floyd... Im not one of these groupies who are in a Pac vs Floyd war...

You still didnt find it after days... Manny saying or being quoted that he is scared of needles...

I'll give you one more week.

Comment

Never blamed Floyd... Im not one of these groupies who are in a Pac vs Floyd war...

You still didnt find it after days... Manny saying or being quoted that he is scared of needles...

I'll give you one more week.

its a fncking old article from espn. i know for a fact YOU aint in gonna investigate !!!!!!!

trust me or not
                  you know in your soul im right

im gonna find it when i find it. and im going to.

those bltch assed, QUOTED excuseS were too hilarious to make up.

Comment

eh-hem..............

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    again, NOT A QUOTE BUT.....................

''"You gotta understand," Arum said. "I'm dealing with a Filipino fighter who is superstitious and I have to tell him they [USADA] have the power to come into his dressing room before the fight and take his blood. Any time means any time. They would put nothing in writing as to any kind of schedule. That is ludicrous. Let's bring in the testers from the NBA or the NFL or baseball."

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-comme...-promoter-says
                    ''nah, aint gonna read it cause it wasnt quoted to me ....''

Comment

Yes, they can be fuking boring, just like ****** brawlers can be boring, everything isnt black and white you stupid ****s.

Boxing at its highest level is like leonard or duran, lots of offense, lots of defense. ****ing landing a few jabs then running the clock is no where near the highest level, its just being a btch.

Comment

Working...
                      X