• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    and when i do ?!?!?!?

what then ?!?!?!?

''we will see when you do it.''
    ~you

give me a hint of what i can expect when i bring you your request !
    Go ahead. Ill be glad to aknowledge he said it. Now find it.

Comment

Floyd was great to watch, but you will never sell me on Andre Ward. Ward's style was downright awful to watch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        not worth the hassle (b/u)

ill give you an idea of what to type in google - ''excuses pacquioa made for not taking random blood test.''

Comment

not worth the hassle (b/u)

ill give you an idea of what to type in google - ''excuses pacquioa made for not taking random blood test.''

I knew you couldn't find it. Cause there's no video or article sayinanny said he was scaree of needles. You probably searched and couldn't find *****. Nice try

Comment

I knew you couldn't find it. Cause there's no video or article sayinanny said he was scaree of needles. You probably searched and couldn't find *****. Nice try
            what popped up when you typed that in....or were you too scared

Comment

fnck it...im bored and knowing im right is pretty much an awesome prize

''Pacquiao's people have cited a dislike of needles as a reason for his refusal to submit to blood testing, and that point has been justifiably mocked by those who cite his obvious like of tattoos. More than needles, it's likely Pacquiao dislikes being singled out, and dislikes being presumed guilty despite never failing a drug test.''

http://www.espn.com/espn/commentary/...e=keown/100105

===============================

''1: He's afraid of needles

2: He's weakened by blood loss

3: He's superstitious about blood''

4: The USADA (The US Olympic testers) have been "compromised" and actually work for Mayweather

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...picion-is-fair

bonus bullshlt flash back....

Bob Arum Saying the Outdoors Stadium Couldn't Be Built in Time for May 5

In January, when Mayweather was calling out Pacquiao on Twitter and a fight appeared to be on the horizon, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum immediately spoke out and told BoxingScene.com that an outdoor stadium he wanted to build for the fight couldn't be completed until the end of May, at the earliest.

However, Floyd has to report to jail to serve a short sentence on June 1st, effectively canceling the fight before it can even me made. Conflicting stories have emerged, as some people believe Arum is lying because the stadium could be built by May 5th.

It's really sickening when guys like Arum seem to intentionally try to make the fight not happen just because of his hate for Mayweather. Come on, Bob, do the right thing and stop making excuses. And, Manny, man up and tell Arum to make the fight.

want more ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
                Calzaghe was an interesting fighter. He did posses good skills, but his workrate was by far the greatest weapon he had. That stamina, that ability to just keep on punching, punching and punching! Add some good handspeed and good skills to that, along with a solid chin and great fighter heart, and we have one of the best 168 lbs fighters of all time. I often told myself that even though Ward generally is a better fighter than Calzaghe, I think Calzaghe would be a stylistical nightmare to Ward, like Marquez is to Pacquiao.

As for Mayweather, yeah, I wish he had fought Pacquiao a few years earlier...
                Calzaghe was one of the greatests of all time. A truly special fighter..

Comment

A well-rounded fighter should have a balance of aggression and defense. When there is too much defense on display it can make for a boring fight. When fighters aren't willing to get in there and take risks or fight in close on the inside then it becomes a points game. Guys like Mayweather fight just enough to score enough points to a decision. He also managed to time his fights just right--catch them when they are big enough names to draw a crowd but not at their best. Smart formula for making money, but not so great for the fans watching or highlight reels. Ward was just a straight up dirty fighter, as was Hopkins. Wlad was Mr. Jab and Grab in the last few years of his career. Who wants to watch that?

Comment

where you at ?????

Comment

where you at ?????
                      I asked you to send me a quote or video feom Manny saying he's scared of needles. You didn't... I knew you couldn't find any. Manny never said he was afraid of needles. Try again. Am I saying Manny was 100% clean? No and we will probably never know but this afraid of needles bs is nonsense. Even Ariza said it was all Arum fault why the fight didn't happen. He probably knew what would be the outcome, who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X