Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great call by the ref, you don't see it enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
      I don't mind the app. Quality is better than HBO and Showtime for me. Hate the commercials though. How the F do we pay and get commercials?!?

The lighting in this fight is absolutely terrible. This presentation is like a fight on Bounce Tv or some ish.

They better turn the lights on when Pac fights lol.
      Yea by quality I meant just the lighting. It looks like the intro during ufc lol. And yea commercials are wack

Comment

• lol maybe now they stop giving these dudes title shots in the 2nd figths they arent ready no matter how bad ass amatuers they were.

Comment

• Why the fck would anybody go to Buboy to be trained?

I can kind of understand Manny doing it. At 40, he's essentially training himself but imagine turning pro and having Buboy as your trainer? who's bright idea was that?

Comment

• Good job keeping it out of the judges hands

Comment

• Welcome to the pros mother****er Bin got ****ed up real bad. Canizales is a legit champ, I would love to see him rematch Ryoichi Taguchi for that belt after that draw they had a couple years ago

Comment

• BEautifully done by Carlos nice combos to finish it

Comment

• Lu Bin got f**ked up bad.

Comment

• Kudos to that ref. When he stopped it you could tell Bin wanted out.... told the ref he was done withoutsaying anything and the ref caught it.

Ref was on it the whole night..... respect.

Comment

• does anybody know the purses for this fight? according to forbes lucas is getting 2.5 millions

Comment

Working...
                      X