Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: Joshua fight is a 50%-50% fight, that’s the BOTTOM LINE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    There's 0% chance he gets 50/50, at least not soon. The only thing he has going for him is that there are no big HW opponents. Only household name left is Fury. If Joshua fights Fury and wins, sometime in 2018-2019, they may be likely to give Wilder 50/50. Until then.. nope.
    I think it's more likely Wilder steps in a banana skin against an average opponent and loses.

Same could happen to Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Fury is clearly a draw. He's drawn 3million+ on channel 5 consistently, and by all accounts his show the other day was a huge success - you know except for the actual fight.

his PPV vs Klitschko did between 600-700k buys, but also keep in mind that Fury vs Klitshko 2 was when Fury was at his lowest possible popularity.

Of course he's not a big draw when you compare it to Joshua - but make no mistake, Fury vs Wilder would be a big PPV fight on BT Sport. No doubt about that.
      Klitchko carried that fight .

Fury vs Wilder wont be that big outside the U.K .

No one really follows Fury in other countries and Wilder as the same story has not been on PPV anywhere .

It will be miniscule compared to a huge public figure like Klitchkos or Joshua can draw .

The Klitchko fight itself hurt Fury in his own country bc it was terrible in the eyes of the fans, without a significant win hes not going to draw much fighting Wilder in terms of comparing an AJ fight .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-17-2018, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Of course he's not a big draw when you compare it to Joshua - but make no mistake, Fury vs Wilder would be a big PPV fight on BT Sport. No doubt about that.
        I'm a big Fury fan, but there's no way he gets 500k buys on BT PPV vs Wilder for a 5am Vegas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Klitchko carried that fight .

Fury vs Wilder wont be that big outside the U.K .

No one really follows Fury in other countries and Wilder as the same story has not been on PPV anywhere .

It will be miniscule compared to a huge public figure like Klitchkos or Joshua can draw .

The Klitchko fight itself hurt Fury in his own country bc it was terrible in the eyes of the fans, without a significant win hes not going to draw much fighting Wilder in terms of comparing an AJ fight .
          I think it would do good numbers on showtime. Better than the Ortiz fight. Probably 2million views or so.

and 500-600k ppvs on BT.

That's pretty good I'd say. but of course nowhere near the realm of a joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            I'm a big Fury fan, but there's no way he gets 500k buys on BT PPV vs Wilder for a 5am Vegas fight.
            I'm of course assuming this would be in the UK.

Comment

I think it would do good numbers on showtime. Better than the Ortiz fight. Probably 2million views or so.

and 500-600k ppvs on BT.

That's pretty good I'd say. but of course nowhere near the realm of a joshua fight.
              I would hope it does better then Ortiz who people were probably scratching their heads as to who he was . lol

I know a lot of people mistook Wilder for a basketball player at barclays that night , so ?

Comment

I'm of course assuming this would be in the UK.

Ah ok.

I just don't think Wilder will travel. I think he's hoping to demonstrate his pulling power in the US.

Comment

Ah ok.

I just don't think Wilder will travel. I think he's hoping to demonstrate his pulling power in the US.
                  The question is what is he pulling besides ppls chains daily ?

He has no pulling power without Joshua attached to him .

I think Wilder would need to go to the U.K here if he wants more money .

We assume he does since hes demanding 50% from Joshua and 15 Million is crack head money ? lol

His OWN team hasnt even offered him more then Hearn to fight which was over double his highest pay . lol

Then again he declined 5 Million to fight Whyte , i guess it depends what bi polar personality Wilder is feeling ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The question is what is he pulling besides ppls chains daily ?

He has no pulling power without Joshua attached to him .

Well exactly. But maybe if he fights some of Brezeale, Miller, Whyte or Fury over the next 12 months he can hit an upturn in earnings and pulling power assuming he wins good.

Comment

Well exactly. But maybe if he fights some of Brezeale, Miller, Whyte or Fury over the next 12 months he can hit an upturn in earnings and pulling power assuming he wins good.
                      Whyte is not lined up with him its 2 years away and Joshua will fight him first in a rematch by then.

Miller isnt ranked in the WBC .

Fury ? If Wilder plays games here , Hearn can just throw an enormous amount of cash at Fury and freeze Wilder out bc its still a mega fight for Joshua not Wilder .

Breazeale is not going to make Wilder look good if he comes prepared , it might actually end bad for Wilder if Breazeale lands flush bc hes a finisher and he will hit Wilder harde then hes ever been hit .

Beyond Breazeale how much stock does Wilder go up with a win ?

Not much and if we play the Wilder fan girl card , why should he get any credit for opponents that Joshua defeated ? Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X