Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAIT WHAT!!??? Mexicutioner?? lol Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't JMM Mexican??🤔🤔 Also isn't JMM the same guy that put Pac's lights out?? Hmm thought so lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      WAIT WHAT!!??? Mexicutioner?? lol Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't JMM Mexican??🤔🤔 Also isn't JMM the same guy that put Pac's lights out?? Hmm thought so lol
      wait what? correct me if im wrong but it took marquez 4 shot to beat manny one time, pac has like 39 mexicans under his belt. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        he only beat one filipino and it took him 4 shot at it. manny beat like 39 mexicans lol. dont be salty about it, there's still a lot of great mexican boxers out there like canelo. ..
        you act like there was alot of great filipinos to beat! u know and i know pac didnt beat marquez in fights 2 and 3 the judges that arum paid off gave pac the wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          Let’s get this straight, both Pac and Marquez never tested positive for PEDs, they are both elite boxers, two of the best boxers in the world and unless they tested positive, they are clean. Canelo’s tested positive so he was suspended, it’s as simple as that!
          i totally agree with u ! simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
            you act like there was alot of great filipinos to beat! u know and i know pac didnt beat marquez in fights 2 and 3 the judges that arum paid off gave pac the wins!
            you act like all 39 mexicans manny beat was ATG

but that doesnt even matter, you act like marquez beat manny 4 times. pac still up 2-1. how is marquez the filipinocutioner being down 2-1??

Comment

like how floyd paid off the judges too? sounds stupid right?

Comment

I generally root for Mathysse but I am starting to hope that Pac kicks his ass. I dont remember him ever talking so much.

Comment

when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
                  cotto!
                  Saw him in NYC...he had the huge HGH head...to be fair I think pac was doing something also...

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    you act like all 39 mexicans manny beat was ATG

but that doesnt even matter, you act like marquez beat manny 4 times. pac still up 2-1. how is marquez the filipinocutioner being down 2-1??
                    out of all their fights marquez is the only one that beat pac convincingly and almost took his head off doing it my friend! pac might of beat alot of mexicans but if u pay attention they where at the end of their careers or they where not HOFers they where average joes.

Comment

out of all their fights marquez is the only one that beat pac convincingly and almost took his head off doing it my friend! pac might of beat alot of mexicans but if u pay attention they where at the end of their careers or they where not HOFers .
                      and it took him 4 shot it at!! he didnt take pac's head off the 1st, 2nd or 3rd!! lol

and that's what i just said! all the mexicans he beat wasnt ATG, but he still whooped on like 39 of them. that's why he was crowned the mexicutioner. he didnt even give himself that name. the fans and media did so i dont even know why you're trying to argue about it??

Comment

Working...
                      X