Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Pacquiao is Mexicutioner - But I'm Not Mexican!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny will KO Lucas "The Mexican't".

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
      this idiot forgot to mention pacs defeat to morales in their first fight! mexicutioner LMFAO! marquez is the filipino decapitater then!
      he only beat one filipino and it took him 4 shot at it. manny beat like 39 mexicans lol. dont be salty about it, there's still a lot of great mexican boxers out there like canelo. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]

The reason why everybody looked at Marquez as a ped user is because of this:

2012, being an incredible hulk at the ripe age of 39.
        I remember my friend who watched the 2012 fight who barely watches boxing noticed that Marquez was in incredible shape. I don’t want to say flat out that he took PEDs for that fight, but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he actually was on something. Pacquiao isn’t likely innocent either though since I think he took something for a few years.

Comment

fools getting mad at manny but it was lucas who made the statement.....? pac doesnt even like to be call the mexicutioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
            Manny will KO Lucas "The Mexican't".
            Lol Manny hasn’t had a KO since 2009 but now all of a sudden we are expecting him to KO the KO king?

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              I remember my friend who watched the 2012 fight who barely watches boxing noticed that Marquez was in incredible shape. I don’t want to say flat out that he took PEDs for that fight, but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he actually was on something. Pacquiao isn’t likely innocent either though since I think he took something for a few years.
              that 4th fight, marquez looked better than he ever did even when he was younger. there's definitely something fishy going on. then in the bradley fight he showed up looking average and his performance was even worst.

where did the power go? his previous fight he almost killed manny and then in his next fight against bradley he couldnt even bust a grape and was getting lit up by TB.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                that 4th fight, marquez looked better than he ever did even when he was younger. there's definitely something fishy going on. then in the bradley fight he showed up looking average and his performance was even worst.

where did the power go? his previous fight he almost killed manny and then in his next fight against bradley he couldnt even bust a grape and was getting lit up by TB.
                Yeah, exactly. But since he didn’t get caught it’ll go down as the best win of his career. Really nothing anyone can do if they don’t get caught.

Comment

when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
                  cotto!
                  Let’s get this straight, both Pac and Marquez never tested positive for PEDs, they are both elite boxers, two of the best boxers in the world and unless they tested positive, they are clean. Canelo’s tested positive so he was suspended, it’s as simple as that!
                  Last edited by Bluebird; 07-13-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
                    cotto!
                    when did pac ever tested pos for peds? when did he get suspended using? Sukiteazy.

Comment

Last time I checked Manny was getting outboxed early by D level Horn and hasn’t had a knockout in 9 years but he’s gonna knock Lucas out ok lol

Comment

Working...
                      X