Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Deontay Wilder Should Get "Less" Money For April Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delusional money focused Slick Eddie is now under the impression that his remote controlled androids profile will rise against a now "natural" defunct PEDvetkin?!? Its Hearns profile that will rise even more as a scared greedy money protecting delusional con man, and AJ will go down as that dumb jock that couldnt ever think for himself.

Hearn is one of those guys you anticipate seeing fail, because he's soooo into his own arrogant hype, using this "A side" excuse for free reign to do as he greedily sees fit......Wilder just needs to get on with life now, forgetting that entire weirdo based group of delusional zombies. Hearn makes perfect sense to them.....let em' alone in their own "perfect" deranged world regarding this....

Comment

If I am Team Wilder I'll make Matchroom boxing and Team Joshua squirm to fight me now. I'll make all those bastards sweat.

The reason being is because at the present moment, the demand for this fight is much greater in the U.K. Than it is in the U.S. Also, because it's a much smaller market, more people are aware of this fight in Britain than in any parts of the world; including the United States.

In addition, he doesn't know this yet but Eddie Hearn needs Wilder a whole lot more than Wilder needs him. The pressure is all on AJ. He has a Helluva lot more titles to defend than Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        If I am Team Wilder I'll make Matchroom boxing and Team Joshua squirm to fight me now. I'll make all those bastards sweat.

The reason being is because at the present moment, the demand for this fight is much greater in the U.K. Than it is in the U.S. Also, because it's a much smaller market, more people are aware of this fight in Britain than in any parts of the world; including the United States.

In addition, he doesn't know this yet but Eddie Hearn needs Wilder a whole lot more than Wilder needs him. The pressure is all on AJ. He has a Helluva lot more titles to defend than Deontay.

Do you even live in the UK?

Nobody even gives a **** about Wilder. Seriously.

Tyson Fury and Whyte 2 (if he beats Parker well) would be bigger fights with more public interest over here.

Numbers for Whyte and Fury's last fights eclipsed the Wilder/Ortiz showing.

If Wilder hadn't lost his balls when he was supposed to come over for the AJ/Parker fight, then he would have gotten far more attention over here and probably a bigger cut of the money as a result. He was badly advised yet again.

Comment

how are boxing fans defending this????

Comment

Hearn just isn't confident that Joshua can beat Wilder, and quite frankly, I don't blame him. Or else, he'd be doing all he can to make Joshua undisputed.

Wilder should just consider fighting a real champion like Fury instead. Or maybe Parker in New Zealand. These 2 fights would get him 5 - 10 mil each easily. Fury's camp might just give him what he wants just to one up Hearn and make his camp look weak. The talent is on his side anyways.

Can't believe Wilder was ready to take the flat fee in the first place. Absolutely unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. It's just not the case. The UK is a smaller market than the US but support for Joshua is at an all time high. Last year he earned over 46 million dollars from this small market and this year he will probably exceed that. Joshua is all over the media here and his stock has never been higher. He's a mainstream star here but most of his fans wouldn't know Wilder even exists. He really didn't do himself any favours by not showing up for the Parker fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                Do you even live in the UK?

Nobody even gives a **** about Wilder. Seriously.

Tyson Fury and Whyte 2 (if he beats Parker well) would be bigger fights with more public interest over here.

Numbers for Whyte and Fury's last fights eclipsed the Wilder/Ortiz showing.

If Wilder hadn't lost his balls when he was supposed to come over for the AJ/Parker fight, then he would have gotten far more attention over here and probably a bigger cut of the money as a result. He was badly advised yet again.
                The bottom line is, "The Bronze Bomber" has Matchroom boxing by the balls. Otherwise, Eddie Hearn wouldn't be currently on this P.R. Tour in order to gain notoriety and publicity for this fight. He is feeling pressure not only from the U.K. Fans but also from sponsors such as DAZN to make a Wilder vs Joshua bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  I'm sorry but this is nonsense. It's just not the case. The UK is a smaller market than the US but support for Joshua is at an all time high. Last year he earned over 46 million dollars from this small market and this year he will probably exceed that. Joshua is all over the media here and his stock has never been higher. He's a mainstream star here but most of his fans wouldn't know Wilder even exists. He really didn't do himself any favours by not showing up for the Parker fight.
                  What are you even talking about? Deontay Wilder is more known and popular in the U.K. Than Anthony Joshua is in the U.S. That's a fact.

Comment

Go back in the Woods Snake and **** up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      Watch all the Hearn nuthuggers run in here saying we agree instead of calling this what it is a blatant roadblock just announce Whyte/aj 2 already
                      There are Hearn nuthuggers ? Hearn knows full well what he's doing, and that's making sure the Joshua gravy train doesn't get upset by Wilder. Not sure anyone on this planet is going to argue that's not the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X