Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's settle this with votes: Was Castillo robbed vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These forums are full of Floyd haters, this poll makes no sense because the outcome can already be predicted.

Comment

It was a close fight that could've gone either way. Only ******s would call those robberies. I scored it for Floyd, but have no issue with anyone scoring it for Castillo. That's why we had the rematch.

Comment

I can get with Castillo won close, but not Castillo clearly won. It was real close

Comment

Close either way fight.

Scored it for Mayweather.

Comment

I don't really like calling it "razor close"...but Castillo won a close fight.

Comment

No one will ever convince me Mayweather won this fight.

Comment

No one will ever convince me the rematch was the whitewash people like to pretend it is either.

Comment

I had Castillio winning but it was close no biggie

Comment

Since when is a close fight a robbery?

Comment

I scored the fight 114-112 for Mayweather. I thought Mayweather swept the first 5 rounds and I also felt that he won both rounds where points were deducted. Castillo didn't do anything in the the 8th round until the last 30 seconds or so. I scored that round 10-8 for Mayweather. If I had scored the 10th round for Castillo, my card would have been 113-113.

I can't believe there isn't a decent video of this fight online. The two on Youtube look like ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X