Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Rejects Rumor of Massive Deal For Fifth Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an unbelievable knockout. Devastating!

Similar to what pac did to Hatton.

For a few minutes I was worried it was serious

Comment

Towards the end of his career including the fifth Pacquiao fight Marquez was juicing. Against Alvarado he had acne all over. Sorry but at almost 40 you don’t have acne like that.

Comment

At this point, I don't even want the 5th fight. These guys are shells of themselves

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          No way will Marquez ever take a fifth fight He wants that KO memory to be the payback for the robbery in the third fight.
          You know your stuff, mate. Green k

Comment

That Devastating and Brutal Knockout that pac suffered at the hands of Marquez not only shocked and rocked pacs brain it also deeply affected and upset the Filipino people and nation.....Fathertime will heal the Filipino people
            Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 07-10-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              At this point, I don't even want the 5th fight. These guys are shells of themselves
              Don't forget that everybody was saying that before the fourth fight too.

Comment

Everytime there's a Manny fight, JMM spread that reject rumor to refresh his feeling."peeleft:

Comment

Are we still trying to push this? Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                    Towards the end of his career including the fifth Pacquiao fight Marquez was juicing. Against Alvarado he had acne all over. Sorry but at almost 40 you don’t have acne like that.
                    Tell that to Pacquiao:

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                      i agree with all that .....but the difference is i dont respect marquez at all iam convinced theres no doubt he was juiced to the max for that fight so i see him as a cheating scumbag who got extremley lucky in the fight as he was on the way to getting stopped himself and he knows it.
                      So what you're actually saying is you're butthurt that Marquez fought Pacman on a level playing field?

Nobody has rocketed through weight classes like he did, and probably never will again. Refer to the back acne Pacman was rocking a couple posts above. Refer to him being scared to have real testing years ago when he should've fought Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X