Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Rejects Rumor of Massive Deal For Fifth Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Rejects Rumor of Massive Deal For Fifth Pacquiao Fight

Former four division champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40 KOs) has come out and rejected the circulating rumors that he's now considering the possibility of a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs). There have been rumors that Marquez, 44-years-old, is watching his career rival's upcoming fight - with his mind on a future showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way will Marquez ever take a fifth fight He wants that KO memory to be the payback for the robbery in the third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      No way will Marquez ever take a fifth fight He wants that KO memory to be the payback for the robbery in the third fight.
      He does not need it he showed the world boxing fans are the dumbest in the world he Ko Pacman and Pacman does not lose the mayweather and the fight was a dud

He finished Pacman nobody else, a rematch proves nothing beating a 44 retired champ. Marquez is happy with life and glad

Comment

I respect Marquez even though he drinks his own piss.

I'm a pacman fan & the guy is legit.

Real fights & he left pacman cold.

I personally rate pac higher.

I preferred his work in their fights & he was ready to stop marquez and walked onto a hayemaker.

I understand its a great memory for him

That said...

I think there's more to this..

There's controversy but thats the norm with these 2 fighters. Marquez felt he was a clear winner before the ko ; the better fighter.

Its highly unusual to avoid a fight where you have previously knocked out your opponent.

Usually the writings on the wall if you fight again.

For him to avoid a 5th fight with the money he's being offered stinks of fear.
        Not fear of judges but fear of losing again.

He can harp on about judges but last showing he didnt need them.

He says it wasnt a lucky punch & i believe he threw it with bad intentions
        So controversy aside why isn't he confident of doing the same again?

When he shy's away from the fight it gives weight to him being scared & it being a lucky punch & aware of stringent testing

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          I respect Marquez even though he drinks his own piss.

I'm a pacman fan & the guy is legit.

Real fights & he left pacman cold.

I personally rate pac higher.

I preferred his work in their fights & he was ready to stop marquez and walked onto a hayemaker.

I understand its a great memory for him

That said...

I think there's more to this..

There's controversy but thats the norm with these 2 fighters. Marquez felt he was a clear winner before the ko ; the better fighter.

Its highly unusual to avoid a fight where you have previously knocked out your opponent.

Usually the writings on the wall if you fight again.

For him to avoid a 5th fight with the money he's being offered stinks of fear.
          Not fear of judges but fear of losing again.

He can harp on about judges but last showing he didnt need them.

He says it wasnt a lucky punch & i believe he threw it with bad intentions
          So controversy aside why isn't he confident of doing the same again?

When he shy's away from the fight it gives weight to him being scared & it being a lucky punch & aware of stringent testing
          i agree with all that .....but the difference is i dont respect marquez at all iam convinced theres no doubt he was juiced to the max for that fight so i see him as a cheating scumbag who got extremley lucky in the fight as he was on the way to getting stopped himself and he knows it.

Comment

No need for a 5th, after marquez getting robbed especially in the 3rd fight. I actually went to the 3rd fight and Filipinos were coming up to me saying Pac lost. Great fights and the final chapter ending was bitter sweet. Pac needs to hang them up as well and call it a day. There is nothing the man has to prove.

Comment

JMM is a contrapelo for Pacquiao amigos. But VADA for the 5th fight is another story. Your guess is as good as the lucrative offer for
              Marqueroid.
              Last edited by Letmaku; 07-10-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

The fight won't happen especially if Pac gets blasted vs Lucas ...JMM has his legacy and does not need a 5th fight....

Comment

Good. No need to give manny a payday. Make him earn his money on his own. He’s a star. Plenty of fights out there for him. Crawford, Thurman and Spence would all be huge paydays.

Comment

5th fight would of been ok a year or two after the ko, but too late now.

Comment

Working...
                    X