Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Rejects Rumor of Massive Deal For Fifth Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM knows he just doesn’t have it anymore.
    Sure another couple million would make retirement more comfortable but who is to say that he won’t suffer irreversible damage in a fight.
    Besides the final feeling of ending the rivalry by brutal knockout must be worth more than anything

Comment

Cant hate on JMM stance. All great close fights and both said it was the last and the KO happened. They both done anyways, its useless at this point.

Comment

But the school teacher wants a re-match NOW, why doesnt he go get revenge from his most recent defeat? He probably doesnt remember the JMM fight, Horn wants him, called him out, but no amount of money can make him get in the ring with his school teacher. Manny is doing the same thing you guys accuse JMM of doing

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          I respect Marquez even though he drinks his own piss.

I'm a pacman fan & the guy is legit.

Real fights & he left pacman cold.

I personally rate pac higher.

I preferred his work in their fights & he was ready to stop marquez and walked onto a hayemaker.

I understand its a great memory for him

That said...

I think there's more to this..

[B]There's controversy but thats the norm with these 2 fighters. Marquez felt he was a clear winner before the ko ; the better fighter.[B/]

Its highly unusual to avoid a fight where you have previously knocked out your opponent.

Usually the writings on the wall if you fight again.

For him to avoid a 5th fight with the money he's being offered stinks of fear.
          Not fear of judges but fear of losing again.

He can harp on about judges but last showing he didnt need them.

He says it wasnt a lucky punch & i believe he threw it with bad intentions
          So controversy aside why isn't he confident of doing the same again?

When he shy's away from the fight it gives weight to him being scared & it being a lucky punch & aware of stringent testing

Usually after a KO no one wants to give the guy they KOd a rematch... it cant get more definitive than that.

The guy arguably (I’m not gonna make it..) won every fight prior and wins by KO...hasn’t fought in 4 years, actually moved up and fought Floyd, Pac 4 times, and tons of others but he’s “afraid”?

No. He’s just done. It’s been 4+ years since he last fought and Pacquiao and dude’s team barely got Lucas Matthysse paid.

Guys need to let it go. It’s like the creepy ex who just wants one more chance and you’re flat out telling em you dont love them and dont want them.

“One more chance, baby. Kiss me one more time and if you dont feel anything I’ll leave forever.” Lmao.

Seriously... no one cares about watching a crippled old guy who not only hasnt fought in 4+ years but hasnt been healthy those 4 years.

The remnants of Pacmania like

“Yessss. Maybe now he’ll win. Or we’ll say he’s ducking. Yeeeeeessss.”

Let it go.

Comment

What's new with p@ssy JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              What's new with p@ssy JMM?
              well let's see he's had knee and shoulder issues...plus he did leave manny planked.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                well let's see he's had knee and shoulder issues...plus he did leave manny planked.
                still a hypocrite p@ssy

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                  i agree with all that .....but the difference is i dont respect marquez at all iam convinced theres no doubt he was juiced to the max for that fight so i see him as a cheating scumbag who got extremley lucky in the fight as he was on the way to getting stopped himself and he knows it.
                  ...and Pacquiao wasn't juiced in his fights? Remember he "got all offended" and refused to fight Mayweather when Mayweather insisted on testing.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez Legacy

We are in mid 2018 and I still feel a chill down my spine and nightmares of that KO Marquez did to Paquiao. I respect and honor Juan Manuel Marquez for holding his ground and not get swayed for big money.:ANYWORD:

Comment

I respect that he didn't pick a weaker titleholder than Bradley to try to achieve a record but he had nothing left to prove after he fell short in that bout. I didnt want to see a fifth fight because Pacquiao failed to what JMM did to him in four tries.

Comment

Working...
                      X