Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Of course you are! You been at 160 since you were born! Canelo ready to outbox your slow robotic a.ss again!
    Nope, he boxed as an amatuer at welterweight. Canelo gotta do it without the drugs this time so i see you're getting the "too big" excuses ready 😂

Comment

Wouldnt be shocked if nelo hurt ggg to the body and that stunting gggs offence for rest of fight

Comment

I have a feeling the rematch is gonna be dull

Comment

Pretty funny & accurate-LOL!!!

Just tap links:
          http://youtu.be/7jXPSalbwgs

https://youtu.be/WyWf7xLStLQ
          Last edited by markther; 07-10-2018, 01:20 AM.

Comment

GGG always comes to win, some other fighters sometimes come to win and in tough fights they come to survive and hope the judges give it to them. Boxing is entertainment also and the greatest fights in the history, the fights that people remember were always real fights with fighters trying to win and take risks.

Comment

GGG was scared to fight the first fight. We all remember Canelo on the ropes motioning for GGG to “come here” and GGG refused to move in. He stood back and stayed at a comfortable distance avoiding canelos short arms. The most telling stat was GGG landed 6 body shots???? Impossible to believe before the fight that GGG would land just 6 body shots. Canelo caught hell for avoiding GGG’s power but GGG didn’t receive any criticism for staying on the outside? For the record I was pulling for GGG and don’t like canelo because of his smug attitude but canelo to me was more impressive in that fight. I also think a draw was the perfect outcome. I had it 6-6. I will be pulling for GGG again but he can’t be a p*ssy this time.

Comment

Canelo has the same demeanor he's always had, ****y & unconcerned. Its GGG who seems different for this fight than what I've seen before, very serious in his recent interviews & wanting to only speak in his native tongue so he can express himself better. I have a feeling he's going to give it all he has & that if he feels he's behind in the scorecards he'll go for broke. I never sensed that urgency from Canelo in the first fight considering GGG was the aggressor throughout the fight.

Comment

There you have it. g will trade with Canelo, but he will vacate to fight Vanes instead of a bum with 12 pro fights. g heard Duran had said no mas, and g thought he could say it before a fight and it was "Mexican style." It isn't. Duran said that in the ring against one of the best ever, while g said it to a bum with 12 fights to AVOID the fight!!!

Sorry, that is not Mexican at all. That is being scared. g has joined Peter Quillin in the boxing Hall of Shame. He will forever be remembered as the guy who vacated to avoid a killer with 12 pro fights.

Comment

Canelo and Golovkin is going to be a disguise of Ward vs Kovalev 2

I have the feeling that Canola is going to tenderize that body of G-String, Aka. Ward vs Kovalev 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      I have the feeling that Canola is going to tenderize that body of G-String, Aka. Ward vs Kovalev 2.
                      You mean punch GGG in the balls like Ward did to Kovalev. Canelo already cheated once so anyone that’s prepared to take drugs to win will cheat in whatever way possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X