Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Haven't Spoken to Pacquiao Since Day He Lost to Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we don't have to hear Roach predicting a KO...like we have had for to for the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      I refuse the believe the people in the Philippines are stupid enough to make manny president. But anything is possible I guess
      why wouldnt they?? this fool out there giving out free houses, money, free businesses, to the people in the philipines. mofos aint just out there buying $18 mil watches and shiiet lol.

Comment

I refuse the believe the people in the Philippines are stupid enough to make manny president. But anything is possible I guess
        Well, people in the US made ***** POTUS, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          why wouldnt they?? this fool out there giving out free houses, money, free businesses, to the people in the philipines. mofos aint just out there buying $18 mil watches and shiiet lol.
          That is because they can't afford to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            Giving everyone free shlt and they will never be able to buy a million dollar watch

Comment

the real peoples champ!!

Comment

Giving everyone free shlt and they will never be able to buy a million dollar watch
                they dont need to buy a million dollar watch, for what? lol.

Comment

Pacquiao wants to give Buboy a payday before he rides off into the sunset. Roach needs to cool his jets and enjoy the millions and fame he's gotten out of it. Because let's be honest, Roach was just a company (Top Rank) trainer. He was never a top trainer that turned lemons into lemonade.

Comment

Roach couldnt even teach Manny to cut the ring off, he was just collecting million dollar checks from Manny

Floyd Sr even said Manny trains himself lol that **** had me laughing, when Floyd sr said Manny was actually using some good boxing and then said well someone taught him that and it sure as hell aint Roach thats for sure lmao

gotta love the beef between Floyd sr and Roach one of the best beefs in boxing.

Comment

Roach told Manny the truth right to“his face” after the Horn fight and instead of being a man about it, Manny pouted and acted like a baby and couldn’t even be decent enough to meet Freddy face to face or even pick up the phone and fire him.

A man that was very instrumental in you becoming who you are today, including gaining the popularity & notoriety to even run for any political office in the Philippines and the financial resources to help them. And then Manny has the nerve to ask a news reporter how Freddy is. You ungrateful piece of s...;PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE and find out for yourself. Pretty pathetic and sad, probably still has lingering effects from that long nap he took against Marquez....CTFU!!!!...LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X