Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Finally Responds To Deontay Wilder "I'm Still Waiting For A Signature"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    AJ asked for 50 million. Wilder gave it to him. Where is AJ's pen? Why doesn't he sign?
    Because they refused to send a contract.

AJ's promoter offered a low ball flat fee for Wilder to come to the UK and promised it would be AJ's next fight. Wilder said I'll sign as long as it's AJ's next fight. Then AJ's promoter refused to keep his promise. So there's nothing for Wilder to sign.
    Lie.

AJ is offering 15. Wilder is offering 50. The onus is on AJ to either sign for 50, or improve his offer to Wilder. Nobody has ever agreed to a flat fee in a fight of this magnitude.
    AJ don't need to do ****. He's proven himself. If Wilder wants to become the best there is a new date for April in front of 100,000 people. If he don't sign he damn well better fight Fury or Whyte next if he wants people to take him serious.

If he don't sign he needs to keep AJs name out of his mouth before all the people see him for the punk he is.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Because they refused to send a contract.
      So Hearn is lying when he says they didn't want to do that deal? You're claiming they actually did want to do the deal? Because the deal is still on the table. Finkel will send a contract tomorrow if Hearn agrees to the 50 million figure.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        So Hearn is lying when he says they didn't want to do that deal? You're claiming they actually did want to do the deal? Because the deal is still on the table. Finkel will send a contract tomorrow if Hearn agrees to the 50 million figure.
        Don't bother with him, He's too much up AJ and Edwards. Hearns @$$ to have a logical convo with!

Just enjoying that eveyone else besides. AJ fans are seeing the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Why? Because he doesn't shout profanities and goes on every possible talk show to convince the public of his innocence?

AJ said what he needed to say imo. He's waiting for a signature.

In response to Wilder going around trying to convince everyone of his innocence. An auditor use to tell me “when you explaining, you losing”

Comment

Originally posted by zok310 View Post
            In response to Wilder going around trying to convince everyone of his innocence. An auditor use to tell me “when you explaining, you losing”
            Team Joshua will be doing damage control for quite a while. Team Wilder didn't send a contract because team AJ didn't agree to it.
            Hearn wants Wilder to sign their contract? Like the president told Eddie Hearn, no one signs the first draft of a contract, and it didn't have a date or venue on it, plus had a one way rematch clause and they got to pick the ref and judges.

I wish both teams would move on. Wilder fight Breazeale then Fury. Joshua fight Povetkin then hopefully Ortiz. (Mark my words no way will they dare fight Ortiz) They have had chances and didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              I thought the LDBC and their thugs were saying AJ wasn't happy and all types nonsense? He looks happy and motivated...
              thugs? the true thugs are bombing the planet earth for no reason n creating false flag wars, not having opinions on boxing channels

Comment

Why? Because he doesn't shout profanities and goes on every possible talk show to convince the public of his innocence?

AJ said what he needed to say imo. He's waiting for a signature.
                Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                Team Joshua will be doing damage control for quite a while. Team Wilder didn't send a contract because team AJ didn't agree to it.
                Hearn wants Wilder to sign their contract? Like the president told Eddie Hearn, no one signs the first draft of a contract, and it didn't have a date or venue on it, plus had a one way rematch clause and they got to pick the ref and judges.

I wish both teams would move on. Wilder fight Breazeale then Fury. Joshua fight Povetkin then hopefully Ortiz. (Mark my words no way will they dare fight Ortiz) They have had chances and didn't.
                You think Wilder is going to fight Fury?

Comment

[QUOTE=WBC WBA IBF;18925378]AJ asked for 50 million. Wilder gave it to him. Where is AJ's pen? Why doesn't he sign?
                  He couldn't sign because Wilder's team refused provide a contract for him to sign

AJ's promoter offered a low ball flat fee for Wilder to come to the UK and promised it would be AJ's next fight. Wilder said I'll sign as long as it's AJ's next fight. Then AJ's promoter refused to keep his promise. So there's nothing for Wilder to sign.

This is an alternate version of reality. By all accounts at the time, Wilder was absolutely confirmed as AJ's next opponent to Finkel, who then requested a contract. Wilder's team then dragged their heels and it wasn't signed, despite the contract mirroring the terms... AJ now has been mandated to fight Povetkin because of the delays... and Wilder still hasn't signed .

AJ is offering 15. Wilder is offering 50. The onus is on AJ to either sign for 50, or improve his offer to Wilder. Nobody has ever agreed to a flat fee in a fight of this magnitude.

There's no onus on AJ to improve his offer at all, Wilder didn't have to agree but he did...publicly! He accepted the terms and his team asked for the contract... the terms included a flat fee by the way![/QUOTE

Luckily in this respect, Wilder and his team decided to conduct a lot of their activity in the media so you no longer have to make anything up to suit your agenda. All you have to do it make an effort to read what's been written for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by zok310 View Post
                    You think Wilder is going to fight Fury?
                    No I think AJ and Wilder realize that fighting each other is the biggest possible fight out there.

Comment

No I think AJ and Wilder realize that fighting each other is the biggest possible fight out there.

AJ probably thinks it's Fury tbh. Until Wilder gets a big win over a name it's going to be easy to overlook him and give him the short end of the stick when it comes to financials.

It's interesting how Wilder has gone quiet though. Maybe he's now questioning the business practices of his team who have let the biggest payday of his life slip?

I can't believe the plan was to marinate it until April all along. Povetkin is a live fighter, top 5 in the world, and Wilder needs a big name to fight if he wants to strengthen his hand for a bigger financial reward for the April date. Such a fight carries its own risk with Wilder looking wobbly in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X