No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Sam Solimon lasted 2 rounds with Sergiy while most felt he beat Wade. Not even close. I knew it was a SHT show.

Your never gonna give homie props. Your the type who makes EVERYONE GGG fights into some BAD ASS, FUTURE P4Per, For SURE HOFamer. And then they turn back into pumpkins whenever anyone else fights them. Your thinking Sergiy is a JOKE is ALL I need to know. You've NEVER even watched his fights. You just look up BoxingRec. Almost EVERY Expert has him top 5-8. In a VERY stacked division now.

But HEY 2year RETIRED Vanes who was 3-3 was more deserving and BETTER according to YOU!
    hes fought NOONE. how has he proved a damn thing when hes not fought anyone with a pulse. solimans about 60 years old now too. i genuinely find it bizarre how hes turned into someboogeyman who was too risky for golovkin, hes a ****ing nobody with no wins. vanes beat bradley, berto and trout 3x in the amatuers and was veyr competitive with charlo, lara and put andrade on his pants. just cause he doesnt have an 0 (cause hes actually fought people who could fight back) doesnt mean hes less deserving.

Comment

... and if dereyenchenko turns out to be ****e im gonna be bumping every single thread where you all made out he was some huge risk based on absolutely NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        the Jacobs who fought GGG maybe beats both of them. The Jacobs who fought Sulecky loses big time against them.
        A big Jacobs fan here. And yet I can't deny it seems he fights to the level of his competition. Maybe Derevyanchenko and Charlo bring out the best in him again?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Sam Solimon lasted 2 rounds with Sergiy while most felt he beat Wade. Not even close. I knew it was a SHT show.

Your never gonna give homie props. Your the type who makes EVERYONE GGG fights into some BAD ASS, FUTURE P4Per, For SURE HOFamer. And then they turn back into pumpkins whenever anyone else fights them. Your thinking Sergiy is a JOKE is ALL I need to know. You've NEVER even watched his fights. You just look up BoxingRec. Almost EVERY Expert has him top 5-8. In a VERY stacked division now.

But HEY 2year RETIRED Vanes who was 3-3 was more deserving and BETTER according to YOU!
          There's no point in arguing with some of these guys. They'll defend anything Golovkin does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            There's no point in arguing with some of these guys. They'll defend anything Golovkin does.
            You are correct. Its just seems some ppl always have to put fighters down to build their fighters up. I have no problem not fighting sergiy buisness wise or even possible injury wise.

But to say Vanes who was retired for 2 years, 154 lbs, had a TERRIBLE trainer (The one who tought Ronda Rousey how to box), and was 3-3 was more worthy than Sergiy just blows my mind away??? And is just madness...

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              ... and if dereyenchenko turns out to be ****e im gonna be bumping every single thread where you all made out he was some huge risk based on absolutely NOTHING
              And if were are right what are you gonna do?? Say he was "Lucky" and wait until next time?

Your gonna be like the Philadelphia 76ers and jeep telling us year after year well see?? And then maybe in 6 years when hes old and loses youll tell us "See I Told Ya!".

#TRUSTTHEPROCESS

Comment

Truth of the matter is that Golovkin has not faced elite comp aside from Jacobs and Canelo.

While it might be argued that neither Derev or Charlo have beaten a top 5 name on their MW resumes they are still considered the best in the division along with Jacobs, Saunders, Canelo and Andrade.

If Golovkin were to end his career right now he would not make it to the top MW's of all time because he did not fight everyone.

Let it be known that I'm a Golovkin supporter but before everything else I'm a boxing fan and I will not support duckers or mismatches.

Golovkin still has unfinished business in the division before he can be in there with the best MW's of all time.

#BestVsBest

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  who has derevyenchenko beat that vanes couldnt?
                  Definitely you should be a promoter! ODLH or Arum style.

You don't care about the best fighting the best you only care about "Risk vs Reward" scenarios.

you can't be taken seriously because you condone the bad foundations in which the sport of boxing is built today.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    Definitely you should be a promoter! ODLH or Arum style.

You don't care about the best fighting the best you only care about "Risk vs Reward" scenarios.

you can't be taken seriously because you condone the bad foundations in which the sport of boxing is built today.
                    He would make 1 hell of a promotor! Sake Tomato cans out to be SRL and worthy guys as BUMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      I also realize he fought Vanes and let his IBF belt go instead of fighting Derevyanchenko.
                      GGG did it for money. Canelo gave up his belt because of fear. Realize that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X