No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Heading To O2 Arena On September 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Heading To O2 Arena On September 15

Frank Warren is planning a show in London in the new season. The Hall of Fame promoter, who guides the careers of Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Saunders among others, will be at ringside in the States in less than two weeks' time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eh... I'd rather see Eubank Jr vs DeGale. Saunders vs DeGale sounds super boring....

Comment

Saunders probably, maybe with Yarde and Dubois on the card

Comment

Skeete headlining

Comment

Who would buy DeGale vs Saunders? Wait for it.....

Comment

BJS is the only belt holder from 160-168 I could see DeGale beating just because he's not a great front foot fighter and DeGale probably has enough left to win a low-contact game of tag with a smaller guy. And does BJS keep the belt if he loses? It would surely kill any interest in him vs GGG/Canelo/Jacobs.

DeGale-Eubank makes more sense but they just confirmed Jr as the sub for Smith/Groves a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              BJS is the only belt holder from 160-168 I could see DeGale beating just because he's not a great front foot fighter and DeGale probably has enough left to win a low-contact game of tag with a smaller guy. And does BJS keep the belt if he loses? It would surely kill any interest in him vs GGG/Canelo/Jacobs.

DeGale-Eubank makes more sense but they just confirmed Jr as the sub for Smith/Groves a few days ago.
              Yeah he would keep the belt. Warren was floating the idea last year, going up for a non title fight against Degale.

Imagine its gunna be a PPV aswell, probably bundled with Canelo/Golovkin. Well better be, no chance I'll pay for it as a standalone. Can see us getting hit with 3 PPVs in 3 weeks with this, Joshua/Povetkin and Smith/Groves

Comment

Working...
              X