Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Tank-Loma, Wilder, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to agree about Hopkins. I've never liked the way he fights and plenty of times rooted against him. However got to respect his dedication, brains and hard work. He really is an amazing guy. One aspect of his personality that I have to laugh at is that he's incapable of answering a direct question with a simple yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I got to agree about Hopkins. I've never liked the way he fights and plenty of times rooted against him. However got to respect his dedication, brains and hard work. He really is an amazing guy. One aspect of his personality that I have to laugh at is that he's incapable of answering a direct question with a simple yes or no.

life is often not black or white

experience teaches you that

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Hes good! Ive Never seen a boxer bring fruits and healthy stuff like that to the gym before??? And he caught that right away.

Hes also 100% right about the social sht. How many times have you been up late and gotten pissed at stuff you read?? Ive done it many times where I cant even get proper sleep.
        Yeah as bread said, there’s so much ‘poison’ online and social media. Youtube is atrocious with ‘boxing’ channels telling the ‘whole truth’ and ‘facts’. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          life is often not black or white

experience teaches you that
          Yeah I know that all too well. Turned 67 two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Yeah I know that all too well. Turned 67 two days ago.
            Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post
              Yeah as bread said, there’s so much ‘poison’ online and social media. Youtube is atrocious with ‘boxing’ channels telling the ‘whole truth’ and ‘facts’. Smh.
              Thats why I ended Facebook. Twitter and Snapchat are even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by chingching View Post
                Been lurking for years.

This is my first comment and just want to say this mailbox is my favorite thing I look forward to in regards to boxing articles.

Thanks Breadman!
                He doesn't read the comments...

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post
                  Congratulations!
                  Thanks.......

Comment

Working...
                  X