Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Tank-Loma, Wilder, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ and Povetkin are both enrolled in vada with even more tests than usual iirc.

Comment

Been lurking for years.

This is my first comment and just want to say this mailbox is my favorite thing I look forward to in regards to boxing articles.

Thanks Breadman!

Comment

GGG was Hestitant with Canelo

I partly suspect it was out of wanting to slow hs assualt, but officially he says he was a little takenback by the moment.

I suspect it’s a little of all. Having said this, I expect him to come out savage like. My worry is how the machine will try to save Canelo. If he’s getting savaged, I suspect a 4th round injury and to the cards which they’ll claim it was close.

Like it or not, Canelo only needs to not get whooped to win. GGG has to destroy.

Comment

silly excuse #1

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          I partly suspect it was out of wanting to slow hs assualt.....

silly excuse #2

..... but officially he says he was a little takenback by the moment.

silly conclusion #1

..... I suspect it’s a little of all. Having said this, I expect him to come out savage like. My worry is how the machine will try to save Canelo. If he’s getting savaged, I suspect a 4th round injury and to the cards which they’ll claim it was close.

Like it or not, Canelo only needs to not get whooped to win. GGG has to destroy.

muppet.....

Golovkin is a veteran pro with Olympic pedigree

forget those silly excuses, bread answered your question.....

" Canelo tamed GGG in that 1st fight "

" Skill level is something else. It causes less effectiveness without explanation "

there is TONS of dumb-money to be made in that fight

Comment

" Boxing fans are the most disrespectful fans in all sports". I agree bread just click on most articles and you'll find some guy who would never even fight the fighter his criticizing... God knows he's lucky because he's not saying it to his face

Comment

This man never ceases to amaze me. Best mind in boxing. I could literally read a book from Mr. Edwards

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                silly excuse #1

silly excuse #2

silly conclusion #1

muppet.....

Golovkin is a veteran pro with Olympic pedigree

forget those silly excuses, bread answered your question.....

" Canelo tamed GGG in that 1st fight "

" Skill level is something else. It causes less effectiveness without explanation "

there is TONS of dumb-money to be made in that fight
                You know damn well that ass hat aint putting ANY $$$$ on his stupid as SHT predictions. He doesn't even believe that sht 4 one second or he would back it up with more than just talking out his ass.

Comment

I partly suspect it was out of wanting to slow hs assualt, but officially he says he was a little takenback by the moment.

I suspect it’s a little of all. Having said this, I expect him to come out savage like. My worry is how the machine will try to save Canelo. If he’s getting savaged, I suspect a 4th round injury and to the cards which they’ll claim it was close.

ESPN just called. They want to put you in their old commericals titled "ESPN Sports Talking Out Your ass"

Its the PERFECT role for you!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post
                    This man never ceases to amaze me. Best mind in boxing. I could literally read a book from Mr. Edwards
                    Hes good! Ive Never seen a boxer bring fruits and healthy stuff like that to the gym before??? And he caught that right away.

Hes also 100% right about the social sht. How many times have you been up late and gotten pissed at stuff you read?? Ive done it many times where I cant even get proper sleep.

Comment

The cup stuff was crazy insightful as well. Thats just extra energy the other boxer has to use as well. Plus its a distraction having to adjust your cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X