Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan is Firm, Feels Canelo Should Get Life Ban - Blames Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throwback picture to baby Canelo

DONT HATE KHAN. you got lit up like a Christmas tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      It is a legitimate reason not an excuse, people who know a lot more about doping acknowledge that the reason is legitimate.
      Legitimate reason my ass!
      They KNEW for years about the Clenbuterol in Mexican meat. When millions of $ are at stake no one on Canelo's team thought about avoiding it or having meat shipped in? Can't afford it? Duh.

Stupid, worthless excuse that only idiots accept.

Comment

As unlikely as I think it is that Canelo simple ate contaminated meat, it's still a possibility. Can't ban a guy without indisputable evidence.

Comment

Khan is still mad about that KO lost hahaha! He wants a ban for a trace hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
            khan is right that cheating red sack of **** needs to be banned for life. he was definitly on PEDs when he fought khan his whole career is in question!
            “Yeah they should ban him! That way we can keep Golovkin away from the beating he’s about to take!”

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              As unlikely as I think it is that Canelo simple ate contaminated meat, it's still a possibility. Can't ban a guy without indisputable evidence.
              There has been several over the past few years. MEXICAN MEAT HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF CONTAINING CLENBUTEROL!!!

MAYBE CANELO AND HIS TEAM ARE ILLITERATE? Boxers are responsible for what they put in their body.

Why didnt Erik Morales get a 6 mo ban? Khan is right. $Politics$

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                That's right the coward cheat should of got more punishment. He orgistrated the perfect crime. Catch weight bull**** made his weight, then fought as a cruiser on fight night. Piece of ****
                Yeah true but Golovkin had no mercy for Vanes or Brook and someone sanctioned those attempted murders of smaller opponents without the sacrifice of meeting at a catchweight!
                “Just saying”! If it’s good for the goose...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Man stfu you sorry ass ******* trying to use that bogus excuse after canelo hair sample came back clean you lame Europeans are some sorry ass excuses for boxers.
                  hair sample is not accurate for clen. it was publicity. you aren't actually supposed to believe it lol

Comment

amir u say canelo did wrong, but no he didn't, he did right. he put your ass to sleep. i can't decide who did it best-prescott breaking your neck, canelo abusing your face with a sledgehammer, or garcia twisting your whole body

Comment

I was all for Canelo getting th maximum punishment until Khan spoke up. Now I'm absolutely for Canelo getting reinstated so fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X