• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    Sleepless nights? 😂😂

Listen cum globe, jump on instagram & stick to what you're good at
    Fingering your own bumhole on cam for xbox console credits
    am done with a whisky like you and your ****** tread.
    Looking up to Wembley is what is of concern to me not all this garbage.

Comment

I'm not sure what the big deal is? Why does this matter? Watford is basically connected to London.

I grew up in a village 7 miles out from Aberdeen, it's not technically Aberdeen, but I'd still say I was born and raised there, I go there all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        I'm your dad.

What's funny is that you can't even get your trolling right and your not actually annoying or getting anyone passionate about anything. Look through the comments, the most repeated sentiment is...who cares crap thread.

The fact that your information is incorrect also makes you look pretty stupid, which I didn't even bother to mention in the first post but I will now...

Joshua moved from Watford in with his Mum to Golders Green when he was 17. His Mum lives in Golders Green. He also has a few properties around London/Greater London. He has technically lived in London for over 10 years, nearly his entire adult life. He is a Londoner.

You are a Class A idiot.
        That's a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
          This thread is pathetic
          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            I'm your dad.

What's funny is that you can't even get your trolling right and your not actually annoying or getting anyone passionate about anything. Look through the comments, the most repeated sentiment is...who cares crap thread.

The fact that your information is incorrect also makes you look pretty stupid, which I didn't even bother to mention in the first post but I will now...

Joshua moved from Watford in with his Mum to Golders Green when he was 17. His Mum lives in Golders Green. He also has a few properties around London/Greater London. He has technically lived in London for over 10 years, nearly his entire adult life. He is a Londoner.

You are a Class A idiot.
            Like i said, trying to downplay it 😂

You're a fanboy, thats a pathetic
            And here's a quote from your man crush "Being north London born and raised, it is in my blood"

Clearly he's not a londoner. That's an indisputable fact. Dont let that stop you though..

And you've the cheek to call others idiots 🙈

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              am done with a whisky like you and your ****** tread.
              Looking up to Wembley is what is of concern to me not all this garbage.
              No worries, enjoy the uk & good luck shifting your big issue 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I'm not sure what the big deal is? Why does this matter? Watford is basically connected to London.

I grew up in a village 7 miles out from Aberdeen, it's not technically Aberdeen, but I'd still say I was born and raised there, I go there all the time.
                Here's a good example from up the road. I understand what you're saying but don't agree & plenty others wouldnt either

Each area is unique, a few miles away isnt the same thing

I've pals from Paisley that try to pass themselves off as Glasgow. Its no the same, they didnt grow up in Glasgow. They grew up in Paisley

Ffs some people go to lego land a lot...doesnt mean they grew up there

Though from some of the responses on here i could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  That's a KO.
                  Maybe on your chin 👍🏻

Comment

Yep Just like Wikky Hatton isn't from Manchester and Degale isn't from London either.

Comment

Surely this topic is worthy of it's own poll. Is Joshua a real Londoner yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X