No announcement yet.

AJ isn't a Londoner no matter how much he wishes he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I enjoy watching him fight and have no reason not to like him.
    Ducking Wilder makes me dislike him.

Khan who are huge braggers but have been fighting weak opponents
    lol wut?

Khan has boxed on a higher level than is even possible for AJ.
    Biased much? lol

Canelo = Better than everyone Joshua has faced
    Garcia = Better than everyone Joshua has faced
    Maidana = Better than everyone Joshua has faced

If you look at Ring ****zine top 10 heavyweights AJ has already defeated high ranked Parker, Whyte, and Braezeale and he is fighting high ranked Povetkin next.
    You mean the Golden Boy Rankings?

Citing a ranking from a promoters propaganda company makes you look a clown to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      No worries, enjoy the uk & good luck shifting your big issue 👍🏻
      cheers 🏇🏇🏇🏇

Comment

Maybe on your chin 👍🏻
        Do you have a weak chin?

Comment

Just seen the announcement for aj having his next 2 fights at wembley. He goes on to say itll be good for him in the capital as he's north london born & bred

This works for the casuals, but...

Watford isn't London, its Hertfordshire

The guy has to be a total fanny trying to play himself off as a Londoner

For all the hearniacs, forget its AJ. Someone introduces themselves & tells you they're from watford. They then claim to be from London. They'd get corrected yet because its AJ people swallow it like the hearniacs swallow Eddie's babies
          Lmao. AJ just can speak. He's stoic and...let me shut up lmao...!

Comment

Just seen the announcement for aj having his next 2 fights at wembley. He goes on to say itll be good for him in the capital as he's north london born & bred

This works for the casuals, but...

Watford isn't London, its Hertfordshire

The guy has to be a total fanny trying to play himself off as a Londoner

For all the hearniacs, forget its AJ. Someone introduces themselves & tells you they're from watford. They then claim to be from London. They'd get corrected yet because its AJ people swallow it like the hearniacs swallow Eddie's babies
            Who gives a ****?

Is this how you spend your time? You'd find anything to be poisonous about wouldn't you? Knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              and threadstarters not from uk however much he wishes he was.
              If you're wondering why he's so poisonous against English fighters all the time it's because he's from Scotland. Just like that idiot Mlac.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                would u sign a contract that says if you win you are not the A side in the rematch, we pick the refs and judges, no showtime only DANZ, and if you lose your title the winner is not obligated to rematch you but if you win the rematch is mandatory AND YOU WONT BE THE A SIDE, and the fight will be in april? so even if aj loses to pedvtkin ur locked into that offer? be honest bruv. he said he accepted with understanding the fight was next, hearn stated it couldn't be next due to aj wanting it to be at wembley stadium and it wasn't enough time to book that venue, now aj is fighting pedvtkin there in September? I understand ur an aj fan but would u sign that?
                Why would Wilder be A side in the rematch?? What B side fighter has had that put into the contract?

BBBofC pick the ref and judges, not Hearn. It's illegal to do that over here. Not like in the US where corruption is the order of the day.

Comment

Love that you think going through my posts doesnt make you seem like a wee guy

I must have ruffled the feathers on that butt plug you're wearing. Now I'm not impartial because I don't swallow the shïte that Hertfordshire is London
                  Mind you don't bite your lip, you might poison yourself.

Most of you Scots are the same. Pure anti-English to your core. Pathetic if you ask me.

Go and choke on a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    what in the **** is this thread, is the TS serious? lmao
                    He's like you Mlac. Nothing but poisonous towards English fighters. He'll do anything to find fault to satisfy his grotesque anti-English stance.

Instead of being against him, you should be all for it. You're like two peas in a pod. You have so much in common.

Knobhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      He's like you Mlac. Nothing but poisonous towards English fighters. He'll do anything to find fault to satisfy his grotesque anti-English stance.

Instead of being against him, you should be all for it. You're like two peas in a pod. You have so much in common.

Knobhead.
                      lol, you are a complete and utter mentalist, i love how you started stalking me and calling me a ****** and **** because i supported parker over joshua

you have quickly become one of the biggest freaks on here, quiet an achievement considering the levels of competition on here bud, now run along and go have a wank on your union jack while singing god save the queen you mouth breathing moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X