No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Admits That Money Will Dictate His Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    Well Sweet Pea is from my area and he made all of us proud with what he accomplished and always insisting of fighting in Norfolk so folks who couldn't afford to go to AC or Vegas could see him fight.

But you threw all the racist things your little mind could think of at a guy you were guessing was black (i.e. crack, Buckwheat, afro emoji). Yeah, you're a racist! But it's funny how you tried to call out Spence when secretly you hated Spence for being black. That's pretty sick. Were your folks racist or did you pick this up on your own?
    nope I picked it up from white hating blacks like you who somehow think they aint racists

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      nope I picked it up from white hating blacks like you who somehow think they aint racists
      Funny cause you have no receipts of me hating whites but I have plenty from you.

BTW, have you told a non-white to "get out of my country" today or maybe called the cops on some little girl wearing a Hawaii shirt at the pool? Today's still young tho right?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        After thinking about it for a while, I decided that calling people names doesn’t solve anything so a deleted my taunting signature. Guess I’ll end this conversation by saying we can all be better.

Comment

Lol. This Nacho Daddy guy is a ****ing turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
            Lol. This Nacho Daddy guy is a ****ing turd.
            yes the same color as your face

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Funny cause you have no receipts of me hating whites but I have plenty from you.

BTW, have you told a non-white to "get out of my country" today or maybe called the cops on some little girl wearing a Hawaii shirt at the pool? Today's still young tho right?
              did you mug an old lady carjack someone rob a liquor store smoke crack or shoot ten people in Chicago this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                dont you think nationalistic rooting is terrible ??? why be excited to see drecks like horn and mundane ????

as for the mundane vs green numbers, how much was that ppv behemoth ?????

anything less than $200 would have been a bargain
                dont think its terrible, i think its a good thing that a country / region gets behind its own.
                and no, the fight does not excite me, id watch only as its another boxing fight.
                i could be wrong however i think ppv fights top out at $60 in aus.

Comment

Here's a penny.

Now leave boxing lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                    dont think its terrible, i think its a good thing that a country / region gets behind its own.
                    and no, the fight does not excite me, id watch only as its another boxing fight.
                    i could be wrong however i think ppv fights top out at $60 in aus.
                    blind nationalism, imho, seems ******ed. if a guy is a bum, hes a bum regardless of what flag he waves.

Comment

Working...
                    X