Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Won't Accept Flat Fee; Now It's 50-50 for Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    I don’t blame Wilder. They bent over backwards to try and make this fight and even offered AJ his 50 million request then from there it was team AJ

This is a pr stunt
    We want proof of funds
    We want the money upfront
    Where will the fight be held
    What channel will carry the fight
    We want the fight in the U.K.
    No rematch if you lose
    A contract with no date or location

I know a lot of you will say well AJ is the A side so he can dictate and maybe so but he is only the A side in the U.K. and quiet honestly that is because he is really the on true star fighter the U.K. has. There is a difference between being the A side and avoiding a fight.
    Of course you don't blame Wilder. Because you're a joke.

You do know this is Wilder making sure the fight doesn't happen with these ridiculous demands don't you? Justifying it only makes you as ****** as Wilder himself. We both know he doesn't deserve anywhere near to half. You also know he shouldn't have a rematch clause if he loses. If so, tell me at what time in history this has been done?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Canelo paid Golovkin 40% because he REALLY wanted that fight

Wilder should stick to his guns, but he will not get a cent until Joshua is ready for that fight
      Golovkin got 30% in the first fight. He rightly should have got more in the rematch due to the first doing great on PPV. So Golovkin should have been compensated.

Wilder is a nobody. He isn't on the level of Golovkin nor has he done big numbers on PPV the way Golovkin did with Canelo the first time round. So it isn't the same. Wilder should know his worth and get the fight done if he's to be believed that he wants it. But evidence thus far proves that he doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Wilder can say whatever he wants to say between now and next January. The UK's Fanboys that comes on here and post are going to save the same thing regardless. They would much rather say Wilder doesn't want to fight than to actually see the fight.

The bottom line is that Hearn will not let AJ fight Wilder until they run out of opponents or the UK fans force it.
        We do want to see the fight.

And no, Wilder doesn't want the fight. That much is very clear at this point. So save yourself from posting **** excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
          joshua knows the bronze bomber will bomb on his @ss!
          Yeah, it's Joshua's fault Wilder is pricing himself out.

American fans are the biggest idiots in world sport. You people actually make me feel sick. So would you kindly throw yourself off a very tall building? Please?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            I hope AJ loses.. so he can think about the 100 million he ****ed up! Not to mention the rematch!
            We're beyond that offer now. But you keep on posting it to deluded yourself that AJ is the one ducking. You know damn well who's ducking. Wilder is yet again coming out with ridiculous demands to make sure the fight doesn't happen. And yet you defend it? You disgust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              If the fight has ever going to actually be next then why is the date in April now?
              Because he's now fighting Povetkin ******.

Are you really this dim?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                Joshua brings the fans, but Wilder brings the money! AJ turned down the largest guarantee in HW history ( 50m ) to face Wilder in the US, but yet was willing to face Big Baby Miller in New York at Barclays for small change. Go figure!
                Joshua is the one who brings the money. Why do you think he was the one guaranteed the 50 mill but Deontay wasn't? It's because Joshua is the money maker, that's why. Joshua earns millions fighting anybody while Wilder makes peanuts in comparison. The only time Wilder will make a big payday is against Joshua. That is not the case for Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                  how about 75% winner 25% loser, fight in Canada! Boom!
                  Because Joshua doesn't need to make ****** contracts like that. Nor does he have to fight anywhere but of his own choosing. He is the A side after all. Wilder is a scrub who isn't worth anything. He brings no fans, no money, no resume. The only thing he brings is a title. And he's disgraced that with all the bum fights he's had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    You do realize that Wilder has beat two guys that were ranked in the top five of the HW rankings at the time they fought and AJ has only faced one right?

Wilder fought Stiverne when he was ranked #4 and Ortiz when he was ranked #3

Joshua faced Parker when he was ranked #5

Just some unbiased info for you lol
                    You know the rankings are nothing but bull****. Stiverne never beat any top ten fighter. The only guy he beat was that bum Arreola. And he most certainly wasn't top ten.

You don't believe Wilder has an equal or better resume, so don't waste anyone's time with this absolute garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oyins4u View Post
                      September has been booked for Ggg/ Canelo. I Much funds won't be generated if it was fixed a week after ggg/canelo
                      Canelo would've fought on September 15th regardless

So what would've happened had Canelo v GGG was announced after agreeing to terms? Wilder v AJ Fight cancelled and postponed to later date?

Comment

Working...
                      X