Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Won't Accept Flat Fee; Now It's 50-50 for Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Won't Accept Flat Fee; Now It's 50-50 for Joshua Fight

If Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder win their upcoming fights, Wilder won't accept a flat fee for facing Joshua next. Wilder revealed his new stance on negotiations for their heavyweight showdown during the latest installment of Showtime's digital talk show, "Below The Belt." In an interview with host Brendan Schaub taped Thursday in Los Angeles, Wilder contended it'll now take a 50-50 split for him to accept a deal with Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-29-2018, 05:52 PM.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Won't Accept Flat Fee; Now It's 50-50 for Joshua Fight

If Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder win their upcoming fights, Wilder won't accept a flat fee for facing Joshua next. Wilder revealed his new stance on negotiations for their heavyweight showdown during the latest installment of Showtime's digital talk show, "Below The Belt." In an interview with host Brendan Schaub taped Thursday in Los Angeles, Wilder contended it'll now take a 50-50 split for him to accept a deal with Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

GGG demanded the same and got over 40 percent..Aim high!!!

Comment

This fool will keep making reasons to duck Joshua

It’s time to move on

Let wilder keep fighting for 1-2m, let him keep fighting Uber drivers

Eventually A mando beats him and then Joshua can make the fight with a true champion and take the belt

Comment

Keep dreaming B side Wilder.

Comment

It’s time to move on

Eventually A mando beats him and then Joshua can make the fight with a true champion and take the belt

Comment

Thats not even the craziest thing he said .

He said Joshua is going to struggle financially after boxing bc his team isnt looking out for him ?

Joshua right now has a promoters licence , his own products let alone is in his 20's still making ACTUAL HW champ money and hasnt even got off the ground yet !

Sorry but i REFUSE to believe Wilder is smarter then around 8th grade level !

Comment

Wilder makes 10% per fight that AJ makes, has 10% the fans AJ has and thinks he deserves 50/50? You keep fighting your Haymon controlled dumbsters.

Comment

bye bye fight i guess.
                  This was better than tripleGstring vs Canela 2

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post

It’s time to move on

A mando can also beat Joshua. They both got flaws.

Comment

Working...
                    X