Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'give me $50m then - deontay wilder talks a lot of s***!' - anthony joshua goes in on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    $15m is an amazing purse for a guy who makes $1-2m a fight and is a bum with a belt.
    you have no idea what wilder makes per fight.

Comment

Thought it was a new Interview but I should've known better, Eddie does the talking for AJ Now after that "Give Me 50 Million" **** backfired

Last edited by sicko; 06-29-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        you have no idea what wilder makes per fight.
        youll have to forgive chris...he cant come to grips with the fact that a guy he deems a bum was just ducked by a so called HW champ with 3 belts...lol...its tough for him to swallow...he completely ignores the fact that wilder was more than ok with the 15 mil...its delusion at its finest!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Wilder should have just signed. He said he’d fight for free and money wasn’t an issue now he just walks away? Weak.
          Joshua should have just signed.
          He said he'd fight for $50m tomorrow now he just walks away? See what I did there, it works both ways.....lol.

Comment

Embarrassing really. Don't forget he also said "let's roll", seemingly agreeing to it, then went radio silent.

Comment

When he said he would fight Wilder for 50million he meant in England not Alabama. AJ is fighting Povetkin and Wilder will fight someone not as good as Povetkin. AJ will make a lot more money for his fight than Wilder will make for his fight as usual. You can argue over who ducked who but AJ still has most of the belts and makes a lot more money every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                youll have to forgive chris...he cant come to grips with the fact that a guy he deems a bum was just ducked by a so called HW champ with 3 belts...lol...its tough for him to swallow...he completely ignores the fact that wilder was more than ok with the 15 mil...its delusion at its finest!
                Wilder had a contract to fight AJ for 15 million and he refused to sign it. Some would call that a duck on Wilder's part.It really doesn't matter who ducked who. They never fought so nobody won. Wilder must beat AJ in the ring to claim victory and take his belts.Having you swear AJ ducked him doesn't make him more than a 1 belt holder. You duck crazy guys act like being ducked is the same as a KO win but it isn't. If they fight I am pretty sure AJ will be the betting favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  When he said he would fight Wilder for 50million he meant in England not Alabama. AJ is fighting Povetkin and Wilder will fight someone not as good as Povetkin. AJ will make a lot more money for his fight than Wilder will make for his fight as usual. You can argue over who ducked who but AJ still has most of the belts and makes a lot more money every fight.
                  Pretty sure they said they would do it in America.

They backtracked on that.

Comment

Working...
                  X