No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope Everyone Pressures Wilder To Sign For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Donkey Wilder come on sign the contract for fans!
    C'mon slick Eddie make a "fair" offer to Wilder without any tricky details omitted and I'm sure he'll sign.

Comment

Idiots keep talking about penz but forget AJ forgot his balls when it came to agreeing to his own DEMAND of 50 million!

No matter what you AJ nuthuggers say, your boyfriend turned down 50 million to fight Wilder and a chance to be undisputed and that will forever be the biggest duck in boxing history!

Hearns can keep lying to y'all but not to those with common sense, this is another Riddick Bowe/Lennox Lewis situation.

#50million

#Gimmie50MillionIwillsignTomorrow

#IwontBeRushedToFightWilder

#EddieGerm

#AJisACoward

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        I can understand Wilder not signing for April. Eddie surely knows too, this is a PR play from him.

If Wilder beats his next guy and doubles his purse then he's going to feel like he deserves a bigger cut from the AJ fight.

Eddie is basically sticking the boot in with this offer knowing that Wilder won't sign it.

I'm sure the two sides will talk again next year and reach an agreement. It will all come down to whether Wilder finds his pen next time.
        Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        The fight isn't next, its 10 months apart so why sign a contract when the value of the fight will change.
        I agree with these comments. It isn't happening next, so now everything has to start again from scratch.

And it looks like Wilder has already made his opening move - the same "50/50 or no fight" gambit he used at the start of the last game!

Comment

This guy is a true troll lol

Wilder might KO his next opponent in even more vicious fashion. The KOs have been getting scarier lately lol I'm sure Eddie has taken his rage to new heights.

Comment

Next April??? wtf??

Comment

These guys are heavyweights. This standoff won't go on long as Mayweather Pacquiao before one of them catches a loss and that belt(s) is freed up. There's no compulsion for these guys to be rewarded with 100 million dollar fight. You want the fight then put pressure on yourself to do your job, boxing promoter. Else we don't gaf. Your guy will come and go.

Comment

AJ should have told Hearn to get fuked and took the 50

Wilder should have been more vocal ...should have turned up at the AJ/Parker fight and caused hell....should have signed and not let Hearn sneak off.

Both to blame............. .period.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Donkey Wilder come on sign the contract for fans!
                  So you would sign a contract for a fight 10 months from now?

Comment

I wish the same

Wilder fans are scared of their boy losing, they willl encourage the duck to go on

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      So you would sign a contract for a fight 10 months from now?
                      You are right, we don't know if Wilder will live that long, he might die of old age... You fanboys are hopeless, smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X