Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Changed His Tune About Fighting Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Changed His Tune About Fighting Wilder

If Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder wanted to fight each other next, Lennox Lewis believes they should've done more than they did to make boxing's biggest heavyweight fight happen. Lewis, who retired as WBC heavyweight champion 14 years ago, criticized Joshua and Wilder in a series of Tweets he sent out Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what a coward smh i was really looking forward to this fight happening at least by this time next year. looks like they will stall at least til late 2019 smh theres gonna be flying cars by the time joshua wants to do this. i need to hit my man seth mitchell up and tell him to fly out to the UK and push joshua and challenge him. maybe he ll fight seth at wembly! 80k showtime ppv cmon joshua u gotta fight somebody

Comment

What is this guy talking about now ?? lol

Wilder cant be WILLING to do anything if he doesnt sign the contract . SMH

Lewis HAD to go to the U.S bc he was getting 8,000 fans in the U.K !

Comment

There we have it folks! Tyson Fury and now Lennox Lewis see what was going on.... When will the rest of you guys wise up?

Comment

Even brits are exposing gay jay. Lmao he must be furious one of his own country men said this.

Incoming petition by juice head to the British government for Lewis to be executed via beheading for treason

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            What is this guy talking about now ?? lol

Wilder cant be WILLING to do anything if he doesnt sign the contract . SMH

Lewis HAD to go to the U.S bc he was getting 8,000 fans in the U.K !
            Lewis is one of the greatest heavyweights in history. The fact that you bring up crowds instead of Lewis achievements show that you don’t know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Lewis is one of the greatest heavyweights in history. The fact that you bring up crowds instead of Lewis achievements show that you don’t know **** about boxing.
              I used to be IN the gym with Lewis practically ten feet away !

The fact you cried like a bytch to my response shows whos been watching boxing not very long !

Being a great HW means nothing about common sense , as a matter of FACT ive corrected him on twitter numerous times , how about that ? lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-28-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

lennox lewis was knocked cold twice by light punching journeyman

Comment

Watch the UK nutters start putting the greatest champ in their history down to defend Hearn and AJ.

Respect to the UK fans who are currently silent or have acknowledged that Team Joshua deserves some if not all of the blame here.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain can see what happened here. And it's a shame really, but it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X