Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Changed His Tune About Fighting Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh...the u.k dumb fan girls VS the wisdom of LEnnox and Fury.

Hard to defend this one Brit casuals.

Comment

Lewis is a real one for calling out this nonsense. Add him to the list of British fighters and boxing professionals who see what's going on here.

These fan boys of AJ have gone to new lengths to justify this. That interview with Johnny Nelson says it all. Nelson heard "rush my career" and looked at AJ like "what are you talking about?" Lol

Hope everybodysaw Espinosa's response to Eddie on Twitter. Debunked Eddie's claims about the $50 million and the exchange of contracts.

There are still some idiots who will ignore these facts, but it's clear what happened here.

This guy ducked a $50 - $60 million purse (and a potential trilogy that could reap him another $100 million) listening to Eddie. It's embarrassing.
      Last edited by Butch.McRae; 06-28-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Let the Hearniacs defend that 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I used to be IN the gym with Lewis practically ten feet away !

The fact you cried like a bytch to my response shows whos been watching boxing not very long !

Being a great HW means nothing about common sense , as a matter of FACT ive corrected him on twitter numerous times , how about that ? lol

Hahahaa

What a walter mitty, toupee wearing numpty you really are 😂

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Hahahaa

What a walter mitty, toupee wearing numpty you really are 😂

Comment

Lennox doesn't want this to end up like him and Riddick Bowe in the 90s.

Comment

LL calling a spade a spade. Also not letting Wilder off the hook going forward. Anybody that has a problem with anything the champ said is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                  Lennox doesn't want this to end up like him and Riddick Bowe in the 90s.
                  Yep and he actually blamed both team in his tweets, it looked like a lot of poster didn’t actually read his comments, they just went with the headline that the writer used. Shows the level of intelligence around here.

Comment

what I see from Wilder, he’s willing to … and this is same attitude I would have.
                    AJ is disgracing UK boxing, I bet frank bruno is rolling over in his grave

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Yep and he actually blamed both team in his tweets, it looked like a lot of poster didn’t actually read his comments, they just went with the headline that the writer used. Shows the level of intelligence around here.
                      His words:

"...I've also seen that AJ has changed his tune. This isn't a 2yr thing."

"...what I've seen from Wilder...he's willing. This is exactly the attitude I'd have."

Point me to the language in his tweets where he implies Wilder is to blame? You're not the only person with Twitter lol

Comment

Working...
                      X