No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Go Face To Face

Khan, Vargas Press Conference Photos Gallery - Amir "King" Khan will face Samuel Vargas on Sept. 8 in Birmingham, England, in the second fight of Khan's comeback. Khan took just 40 seconds to knock out Phil Lo Greco on his return to the ring in April after an absence of almost two years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a fraud promoter!!! The Snake with bum fights!!!

Comment

No knock personally on Vargas but what a crap fight ...I wouldn't go across the street to watch this if it was free...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        No knock personally on Vargas but what a crap fight ...I wouldn't go across the street to watch this if it was free...
        Lol no ****. Early in his career Samuel Vargas beat an old friend of mine Frank Abbiw. Now Vargas is fighting Khan and has already fought Spence and Garcia. Vargas clearly doesen’t have much talent but IMO he’s a great example in that his work ethic and self belief has attracted him opportunity after opportunity. Frank IMO was more talented all day but he obviously didn’t make it far.

Comment

Spence and garcia already koed vargas.. Id rather watch jeff horn's cooking channel than this bull****! Nah.. im kidding.. but Khan would make big money vs Spence.. however long it lasts.. nah, im kidding.. khan vs brook is the fight I want to see.. just because I love grudge matches.. which is why I don't mind the Wilder vs breazeale fight as a substitute for "AJ the run away 50 million pay day"

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            It's a joke 'fight' and just shows after the comeback fight how little confidence Khan and his crew have.I really was expecting the other Vargas that would have been around Khans level of years gone bye but this completely shows what a Con they are trying.I wouldn't cross the room to turn the box on!

Comment

Khan is fighting guys spence fought when he was a prospect. What a joke

Comment

If there is any doubt about the Joshua vs Wilder negotiations, remember that this guy can't even make Brook vs Khan and he has both fighters signed. These are the types of fights that he expects people to pay for?

Comment

You can make a case that Amir Khan mite be the 7th best welterweight right now. I don't know if that's good or bad at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    It's a joke 'fight' and just shows after the comeback fight how little confidence Khan and his crew have.I really was expecting the other Vargas that would have been around Khans level of years gone bye but this completely shows what a Con they are trying.I wouldn't cross the room to turn the box on!
                    In Khan's defense, his first comeback fight lasted only 40 seconds. Not quite long enough to shake off rust, or to see how he reacts to shots under the lights since he didn't take any.

But on the other hand, he has pretty much pissed his career away since losing to Danny. He has been taking random fights with no real direction, so I get where boxing fans frustrations come from and totally agree about the quality of this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X