Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Team Joshua: I'm Sorry Guys, They Played Us All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Joshua not tryna fight no Alabama brawler. He wants to “box” and have a proper “contest” stop backing out of the FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Serious question
      Why is that any concern of yours?

Why not just watch him fight whoever is brave enough to get in the ring with him & watch him ice them or get ko trying

When youre watching the actual fight are you scoring it different because one guy has earned more from gullible fans?

Wilder's card is he's now exposed Hearn & team Joshua..he doesn't have to concede anymore.

Now AJ have to genuinely make the fight.

Canelo has fücked AJ & Hearns negotiating clout there
      If they want it bad they'll pay Wilder what he wants like Canelo did with GGG

Then there's wilder's record..

He's miles ahead of AJ & can get to 51-0 having ko every fighter he's ever faced

That will create massive interest with his reel of ko's

Wilder has come out of this with his head held high & has built on the momentum of the ortiz win.
      His popularity is growing with casuals & real fans of the sport
      Well said i am from England and respect him more he tried to make the fight before he fought Parker, all they have done is give Wilder other fighters to fight

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Facts are Wilder had a contract that didn't match up to their agreement. End of

Thanks for sharing what makes you tick. That must be where all the little boy & midget references come from with you 😉
        No those aren't facts. That's just what you feel because you don't have any evidence and you would like to project your insecurity onto others.

"I'm sending him back the contracts with a couple of notes," Finkel told ESPN on Monday. "Hopefully, there is no problem and we'll sign right after the changes are made."

This unfortunately never happened.

Comment

Look at this act by wilder

You ducked Joshua

All you had to do was sign and now you are pretending to care

It’s clear 51-0 you will fight nobodies to get this

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Fact is neither you nor others really know what happened so quit trying to act like you do. This fight isn’t happening for obvious reasons... they want to build it up to the point it’s on fire! That means more money for both. All this bad blood building up. Both sides are blaming the other it’s all bs so fawk it it is what it is. Fact is both will get kod soon and then they will be wishing they fought sooner
            I never claimed that anyone was in a rush to make the fight - but I do think both the fighters want it. 1000000% and I always said that.

There's no doubt in my mind that Deontay wanted it. But do you think Finkel and those guys would rather take 15million now compared to 20-25 in April?

I certainly don't.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              you guys are really thick morans, look at the signs GGG vs Eubank Junior oh he did not sign quick enough he could find a pen

Whyte vs Puelav goes to Bulgaria and suddenly at 02 on PPV

Now they say Wilder did not sign in enough time, Hearn forced the WBA to make the fight 24 hours that is a fact,

He was offered 50 millon Joshua which he said he would take and now makes a u turn and says he the fight has to be in England.

This is not uni stuff simple no other thing but a DUCK when you dont want to risk all SIMPLE
              Why are you deflecting?

Wilder and his team publicly accepted another offer to fight in the UK - So why are you going back to another offer that was never accepted?

They publicly said they were ready to sign, they received a contract 3 days later and thereafter never signed a contract despite having it for 10 days.

You people are weird.

Comment

What a rubbish internet warrior wilder is

He will fight bums his whole career to get to 51-0

All you had to do was sign and stop stalling

6 days you had the contract to sign and you didn’t even do anything
                Then you asked for another 5 and made it public so the wba made the povetkin fight

Before that you had 4 weeks of refusing to accept and stalling
                Even with this Joshua signed in the end and you ducked him by not signing

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Well said i am from England and respect him more he tried to make the fight before he fought Parker, all they have done is give Wilder other fighters to fight

You are a liar

Joshua said from the start the fight had to be in uk

Wilder said he will fight in the uk

Then wilder tried to get in the USA

Joshua sets him straight saying it’s in the uk

Wilder then refusing to talk for 4 weeks

He then stalls the contract after Hearn got two extensions

Now Joshua signed but will still refused and wba made Joshua figh povetkin to keep his hard earned belt

Yet it’s joshuas fault and not wilders ?

Boy get your ass to school, you’re either stupid or Amerian wilder fan pretending to be from the uk

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Hearn is a lying manipulative snake.
                    Hope AJ gets KTFO by the big bad Russian.
                    Let’s ask you a hypothetical question: IF it’s true that Wilders side had a contract for weeks and didn’t move on it, didn’t sign it or didn’t respond...IF you knew that bit to be true would you feel differently about who tried to make the fight and then go dicked around?

Because that is absolutely what happened. Wilder’s team even acknowledge it. It’s incredible that blind fan love can make you guys simply ignore this fact. Psychologists must have a term for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I like the song . But your ‘ Dead wrong’ Biggie small ,R.I.P
                      You seem like a knowledgeable Brother! Can you name me another fighter in the history of boxing that has turned down $50 million and 50% of total revenue? Why did Parker get a percentage, but Wilder only offered a FLAT-FEE? Was Parker more valuable than Wilder?

December 28, 2017:

Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker have brought their unification belt a step closer after finally agreeing on the purse split.

Both teams have agreed on a deal where Parker will receive between 30 to 35 per cent of the fight purse after struggling to negotiate how the pot would be divided.

Parker’s promoter, David Higgins of Duco Events, has confirmed that he has received a contractual offer from Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn that both sides have agreed upon.

Higgins said. "We're really, really close.

“We've agreed the ratio. The Joshua side gave a small concession, and we've agreed that the Parker side will get somewhere between 30 and 35 per cent."

Originally Team Parker asked for a minimum share of 35 per cent saying its “utterly non-negotiable" for the unification bout with Joshua.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/52223...ication-fight/

Comment

Working...
                      X