Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Team Joshua: I'm Sorry Guys, They Played Us All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not buying it, Wilder. You have the contract. If there were "small" (according to Finkle) issues you needed resolved and you really wanted this fight, you would have taken steps to get them resolved. Go back to fighting cans, you bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      I'm not buying it, Wilder. You have the contract. If there were "small" (according to Finkle) issues you needed resolved and you really wanted this fight, you would have taken steps to get them resolved. Go back to fighting cans, you bum!
      ... he wasn't allowed to sign it: it was with DAZN...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... he wasn't allowed to sign it: it was with DAZN...
        I think that would be the terms of Hearn's new 2 fight deal. I'd be surprised if that language was in the current contract... it would have been DOA to Finkle's desk.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Well Wilder has a contract that he can still sign.

So we'll see who's bs'ing who
          But you don’t know the details what if it’s a bs deal? Why do you
          Just take hearns word? I’m
          Not a fan of either fighter so
          I have no dog in this fight but it amazes me how each fan base takes their fighters teams word for gold when they really don’t know

Comment

• The only way for this deal to get made is for Wilder's side to post every single contract, email and telephone voice recording online so that the world can see once and for all who is bull****ting. Hearn gets all bent out of shape when Wilder posts on social media because his side gets exposed for their bs. Hearn wants everything done behind closed doors and in secret, which is normally fine, but not with this slippery dude. The only way to get this fight made is to incessantly shame poor AJ. No rational fan at this point seriously thinks that Wilder is doing things to avoid this fight, so it is AJ's reputation that will take the hits.

Comment

• As much as I don’t like that little weasel Hearn, I’m starting not to buy the Wilder side. So you don’t get the fight in September, just sign the contract that’s still good for April in Wembley if you really want it. Joshua beats a tough opponent in povetkin, you find a tough opponent to fight, say the winner of Parker vs Whyte like the end of November, and now the Joshua vs Wilder fight has even more appeal. But I don’t know what the Wilder side is doing. They are getting out classed by Hearn now.

Comment

• Man what the f*** is going on, Wilder should accept nothing but a fair split, this flat fee s*** is a joke. GGG told DLH to stick his flat fee and got what he wanted so should Wilder, JUST FIGHT ALREADY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Argument failed granted

Didn’t realise breezele was even in the top ten

Don’t think miller has signed anything yet though . That would be a better fight than breezele but whatever

I’m still pizzed the Joshua fight isn’t happening . Hopefully it will be next if Joshua gets past povetkin
                  yeah, it's why I never understood a few months back when Whyte was considered a world beater who Wilder was ducking, but Breazele was a bum who Deontay was trying to get

but every ranking board had Whyte/Breaz at 5 & 6, interchangable lol

Comment

• See guys wilder just wanted th

Comment

• See guys wilder just wanted the stupid Americans believing he wanted the fight but pulled out every chance he could then blame AJ. Now off he goes to fighting fat out shape bums BUUUUUUMMMMM SQUUUUUAAAAD

Comment

Working...
                      X