Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Wants Wilder; Don't Question Integrity, Desire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Okay Stiverne was pretty good the first time around I'll give him that but still AJ has the better resume by far.
    If you're judging their resumes on beating top rated heavyweights, Wilder has two wins against consensus top 4 fighters and AJ has zero. Beating the very top guys is what impresses me the most. AJ still hasn't faced a consensus top 5 guy.

Wladdy looked better in that fight with AJ than he had in years.
    If Wlad looked better against AJ than he had in years, isn't it possible it's because AJ isn't the best? That's what we want to find out right? Who is the best: AJ or Wilder?

If Wlad looked horrible against Fury, then sat out 18 months, and went life and death with AJ, maybe AJ isn't as good as UK fans think.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Or, Joshua beat the dominant champion
      No he didn't. Fury beat the dominant champion. Joshua beat the very rusty former champion coming off a humiliating defeat and a year and a half on the shelf.

Comment

I doubt any questioned if Joshua or Wilder wanted this fight. The idiots that were suppose to put this fight together are the ones that deserve blaming for this whole saga. Yes both teams people deserve massive blame. I don’t think they were ambitious enough nor do I think they negotiated in good faith.

Comment

Look at the Ring top 10 , Miller wants him bad, Whyte offered a sack load of cash to fight (seriously he was in all the top tens and offering a boat load of cash).

Martin who had another belt and that was another in house fight easy to make for Wilder ducked.

Klitschko Finkel said he was a baby heavyweight and not ready.

Have the division thought he was easy food when he tried to fight when he tried to make Wawrzyk . the excuses were no one to fight (half the internet lit up with offers) and a sore hand or something so he needed a can to punch.

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          It's easy to have a better resume when you're not as much of a threat as Wilder is..
          Nobody really has to fight you...

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Well duh, it isn't Joshua's fault that Wilder's team keeps bull****ing. I don't understand this narrative that Hearn and Joshua are scared of Wilder. If Wilder really believes that then he should have called their bluff and signed the contract.
            Yea, he should have signed a lowball offer with no location and date??? Wtf is wrong with your brain.. that's not how business works! Hearn knows this.. this is why he did it, so they can fight povetkin.. he never once tried to give cheating ass Povetkin step aside money.. so wtf are you smoking if you think they wanted the fight after turning down the chance to make a hundred million dollars??

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              AJ has never faced a consensus top 4 heavyweight. Wladimir was a great commercial win, but after 18 months out of the ring, and a humiliating defeat before the lay off where he looked like he had nothing left, many had Wladimir unranked due to the inactivity.

Wilder on the other hand dominated Stiverne when Stiverne was rated #2 or #3 by all the most respected rankings. When Wilder knocked out Ortiz, most had Ortiz #4 in the world.

It's rewriting history to claim when AJ fought Parker, Whyte, Breazeale etc that they were as highly regarded as Stiverne and Ortiz were when Wilder fought them.

Facts are facts. Go check Ring, ESPN, IBO, TBRB, Boxrec etc. UK fans try to rewrite history to ignore how highly regarded Stiverne and Ortiz were when Wilder beat them and they rewrite history to make Wladimir, Parker, Whyte etc more highly regarded than they were when AJ beat them.
              Once again, well said.....Joshua worshippers refuse to see the handwriting on the wall...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                If you're judging their resumes on beating top rated heavyweights, Wilder has two wins against consensus top 4 fighters and AJ has zero. Beating the very top guys is what impresses me the most. AJ still hasn't faced a consensus top 5 guy.

If Wlad looked better against AJ than he had in years, isn't it possible it's because AJ isn't the best? That's what we want to find out right? Who is the best: AJ or Wilder?

If Wlad looked horrible against Fury, then sat out 18 months, and went life and death with AJ, maybe AJ isn't as good as UK fans think.
                Maybe he's not. We will find out soon enough. Sometime next year

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                  Finally it’s official, you no FA about boxing. Same calibre opponents? Idiot
                  My bad, Wilders opponents (Stiverne & Ortiz) were ranked in the top five at the time of thier fights (u can find out if u want "calibre" man), while the Robots werent. Wlad was going thru a mid life boxing career crisis when he fought your hero, and decided to fight in a totally new style, totally out of character.....you see, his fear was always anticipating getting KO'd - so his go to plan was to "clinch" u to death, avoiding rangy counter shots! His worst fears came to fruition against your hero and he was taken OUT by a well placed PED fueled young boys uppercut!!

Fury EMBARRASSED him by not letting him come in like he normally does - did u cry when this happened?!? Your hero Juicin' Js glorified win over a faded classically boring past prime champ is gonna cause you some pain - its warranted, its similar to last year when you found out Santa, Rudolf and Mighty Mouse didn't exist.....,

I was trying to be gracious towards your big musclebound dorkhead remote controlled hero that echos everything his master and you gullible idiots parrot......but I guess the american "caliber" caught your eye like Joshuas celebrity consumes your hopes dreams and aspirations!

Do u run to the "telly" when his commercials come on? Have u decided to join a gym since 1st seeing your heros pecs? Do you daily worship at his PEDestal youve built in your bedroom? Your hero is SCARED. I know u feel the need to resist this. So go ahead, this'll be fun to read your delusional reasoning that Hearn has helped plant in your gullible mind..lol!

Comment

Eddie, we question your integrity and desire!!! Joshua is very suspect too! He asked for $50 million guarantee, and then he turned b*tch! Anybody, name me one fighter in the history of boxing that has turned down a $50 million dollar guarantee AND 50% of the total revenue, for a fight in the U.S.???

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      My bad, Wilders opponents (Stiverne & Ortiz) were ranked in the top five at the time of thier fights (u can find out if u want "calibre" man), while the Robots werent. Wlad was going thru a mid life boxing career crisis when he fought your hero, and decided to fight in a totally new style, totally out of character.....you see, his fear was always anticipating getting KO'd - so his go to plan was to "clinch" u to death, avoiding rangy counter shots! His worst fears came to fruition against your hero and he was taken OUT by a well placed PED fueled young boys uppercut!!

Fury EMBARRASSED him by not letting him come in like he normally does - did u cry when this happened?!? Your hero Juicin' Js glorified win over a faded classically boring past prime champ is gonna cause you some pain - its warranted, its similar to last year when you found out Santa, Rudolf and Mighty Mouse didn't exist.....,

I was trying to be gracious towards your big musclebound dorkhead remote controlled hero that echos everything his master and you gullible idiots parrot......but I guess the american "caliber" caught your eye like Joshuas celebrity consumes your hopes dreams and aspirations!

Do u run to the "telly" when his commercials come on? Have u decided to join a gym since 1st seeing your heros pecs? Do you daily worship at his PEDestal youve built in your bedroom? Your hero is SCARED. I know u feel the need to resist this. So go ahead, this'll be fun to read your delusional reasoning that Hearn has helped plant in your gullible mind..lol!
                      Nope, I know about boxing, I’ve watched many hours of them both fight. Wilder is talentless. He is literally talentless as a boxer...after training for 41 bouts and spent a while as an amateur he seems to be soo dumb as to not even grasp distance control or balance. The guy is a clown, when they fight and they will, the game is up, he can’t box, he’ll lose, simple as that...$100

Comment

Working...
                      X