Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Talks Frustrating; Looks Like Joshua-Povetkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the WBA know that by Friday (Saturday at the latest), they'll have their answer!......when a promoters reputation is percieved as "fast," where it was deemed imperitive by him to turn down a $50mil offer to stay safe in a coddled money pit environment, a place where youve scored nothing but KO's in front of drunk delusional fans that care NOTHING of PED usage, especially if it happens to be their fighter benefiting from those alleged ILLEGAL KO's!

"Getting back" by Friday seems to be their obvious deadline, so nervous Hearn is showing signs of getting his pampered employee back in the ring for another far more "Risk Free" Mania fight! I thought the LAST EXCUSE would be AJ needed more time to train!?? Random DRUG TESTING needs to be sorted thru. No REAL opponent, who really wants to win this fight, should just flippantly fly over there to be KO'd by some juiced up huge 250lb android looking to give his master another abnornal payday!

Risk Free fights are EASY TO MAKE! Not LEGACY fights that require some "investigation" and systematic efforts to set an even playing field! Who the hell is Hearn to "get back" to in 48 hrs when manipulation and unfair offers is the name of the game when Wilder all of a sudden is the opponent.....Eddie is on RECORD saying he would gladly "overpay" any other fighter but Wilder, so Eddie and his potentially juiced cyborg must WAIT, "if" the wait is warranted to figure out Fast Eddies schemes and plots to keep his robot on top!

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      It was never a 8 week camp for povetkin. It was always the plan & who they've been prepping for. Thats why they took the parker fight first. Similar style, height,build & reach
      .they tested the water to see if he could box to a plan...thats the ways he'll fight povetkin

The coach McCracken played a big part in this too. He's a shïtebag

Best outcome is Povetkin flattens AJ & they freeze AJ out. Hearn will be offering the other belts up to povetkin so he can get a rematch clause signed.

Povetkin needs to ice AJ brutally. Hurt him & ko him in devastating fashion so aj doesnt want anymore
      Thatd be karma for hearn & his antics
      has hearn roggered your mum or something because you have a lot of bad feeling towards slick eddie son.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Do you have any source for this?
        http://www.***************.net/20180...sent-this-week

"To clear up one other fallacy, Eddie knows that they have a written term sheet from us which details our $50 million-dollar offer for Anthony Joshua to fight Deontay Wilder in the U.S. We have never received from them a response to this term sheet.

"Below is the correct chronology of where we are with the contract for the Anthony Joshua Deontay Wilder mega fight:

On June 11, 2018, Deontay Wilder accepted Matchroom’s offer to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK, this took Matchroom by surprise never thinking that Wilder would accept their below-market offer.

Shortly after Eddie Hearn went public saying that we would receive a contract by Friday June 15th. When in fact we did not receive a contract until late on Monday June 18th.

On Tuesday June 19th, we requested a clarification of two points. They did not respond.

I requested them again on Thursday June 21st and we finally received a response on Friday June 22nd.

Two days later on Sunday June 24th, I sent them a letter acknowledging Eddie’s email of June 22, telling them they would have the contract back by Friday June 29th.

"Since the contract did not state the date or the venue, I also asked for that information.

"These are the facts and Matchroom will have the contracts back to them by Friday June 29th," he added.

All being well, fans can begin to look forward to one of the biggest heavyweight fights of the last two decades.

That date and venue mentioned by Finkel will be revealed once Joshua and Wilder have signed their portions of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          9 days son so stop makimg excuses and being a shirley winkle ....wilder ducked out end of
          $50 million dollars son! The same figure Joshua asked for! Stop making excuses and sucking Hearn's d!ck...Joshua ducked out, end of story!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post

"To clear up one other fallacy, Eddie knows that they have a written term sheet from us which details our $50 million-dollar offer for Anthony Joshua to fight Deontay Wilder in the U.S. We have never received from them a response to this term sheet.

"Below is the correct chronology of where we are with the contract for the Anthony Joshua Deontay Wilder mega fight:

On June 11, 2018, Deontay Wilder accepted Matchroom’s offer to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK, this took Matchroom by surprise never thinking that Wilder would accept their below-market offer.

Shortly after Eddie Hearn went public saying that we would receive a contract by Friday June 15th. When in fact we did not receive a contract until late on Monday June 18th.

On Tuesday June 19th, we requested a clarification of two points. They did not respond.

I requested them again on Thursday June 21st and we finally received a response on Friday June 22nd.

Two days later on Sunday June 24th, I sent them a letter acknowledging Eddie’s email of June 22, telling them they would have the contract back by Friday June 29th.

"Since the contract did not state the date or the venue, I also asked for that information.

"These are the facts and Matchroom will have the contracts back to them by Friday June 29th," he added.

All being well, fans can begin to look forward to one of the biggest heavyweight fights of the last two decades.

That date and venue mentioned by Finkel will be revealed once Joshua and Wilder have signed their portions of the deal.
            Interesting. Hope Eddie gets put on the spot regarding these comments then.

Comment

If anyone can’t see that Hearn never wanted the fight and should have been upfront is either mentally ******ed or being a blind fanboy. Wilder or Joshua neither is scared to fight each other. Hearn isn’t doing getting money out of him for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Interesting. Hope Eddie gets put on the spot regarding these comments then.
                I'm not sure what Hearn is playing at, but this fight gets done if they want it done. There really doesn't seem like much is left open. So tbh, i don't see why the door would close at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  has hearn roggered your mum or something because you have a lot of bad feeling towards slick eddie son.
                  Sounds like he's been dippin the wick in your anus.
                  Made quite an impression on you too.
                  It's sweet, a bromance

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post

I just read that too!
                    I don't know if BScene will report it, but I saw it here:

http://www.***************.net/20180...anthony-joshua

And they are reporting it here:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...Shelley-Finkel

Comment

Sky sports broke this news and the quotes used align perfectly with the last two public statements that Hearn has made regarding the Wilder Joshua fight.

The timing of this WBA order is "curious" at the least. Hours after Winkel says we're ready to sign, in the middle of the night in Panama (where Mendoza is) Sky Sports breaks news of a 24-hour deadline that references a contract that hadn't been returned. How would he know that the contract hadn't been returned if he hadn't heard what Winkel said about signing a contract by the 29th. The only other way to know that Team Wilder hadn't sent Hearn the contract back is to have talked to Hearn, who you would think would simply say, give me 24-48 hours to make them aware of what you're about to do and see if can get contracts signed by both sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X