Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hearn believes Wilder is mentally unstable when it comes to the reality of the negotiations."... Lol. Hearn is a bully!!! Wants to bully Wilder into signing

Comment

Wilder is probably waiting for AJ to leave Hearn,
      which is as ridiculous as waiting for you mother-in-law to leave.
      Hearn added Klitschko in AJ's resume, which is priceless, made him a rich man.
      Finkel told Wilder to avoid Klitsch. (Kills me)
      He should be the one leaving his team.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        It's not complicated enough to be bias, it's real simple.
        Wilder has the contract and he'll sign or he wont.
        How do we know Hearn hasn’t changed anything in the agreed terms? I really don’t believe either side to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Quote from Shelly Finkel from June 11th,“We have agreed to the terms that Eddie [Hearn, Joshua's promoter] has put out to us for a fight in the UK,” Finkel told ESPN.

“Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the UK. Deontay sent an email to Joshua [on Sunday] night and I sent one [on Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract.”

What the hell changed??? Just sign the damn contract.
          I think that maybe Shelly Finkel agreed without Deontay's buy in. Wilder is the boss and he makes the final decision and I don't think he agrees with the $12.5 million flat fee offered.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            Wilder in a recent interview stated that Hearn offered him a flat $12.5 million to fight AJ. That is an insulting offer considering the magnitude of this fight. What any honest thinking person would conclude is that Hearn does not want this fight. Why? Because Wilder is the most dangerous heavyweight in the world and the most likely to take Joshua's belts away from him. Granted, Deontay is not as slick a boxer as AJ but he is a far more dangerous due to his power and temperament.
            Hearn in a recent interview stated that he gave Wilder the money asked for.

I would have liked to see Wilder fight Povetkin.

Comment

It's not complicated enough to be bias, it's real simple.
              Wilder has the contract and he'll sign or he wont.
              He won't sign a contract that says he will only be paid $12.5 million. It is not a fair contract. If a fair contract is offered I'm sure he'll sign then proceed to hurt AJ as much as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                8 week training camp, doe.

Meanwhile Hearn has no problem with a 7 week training camp for Parker vs Shyte.
                I'll rematch klitschko in america, no problem.. I'll fight big baby miller in brooklyn.. in his back yard, no problem.. will u fight wilder in america for 50 million guarantee and possibly a 100 million? ..umm, problem. We need a 20 week training camp! Lmao

Comment

Wilder can sign immediately and Hearn would simply act like it's too late for such a big fight lol. The excuses are too much to count so... Enough!

Hearn should go ahead with the Povetkin fight, not like he was going to make Wilder Joshua next anyways. We all knew that for a while now.

Stop with the tongue dance and go ahead with Povetkin. Have no idea why they can't negotiate this later or is it cuz Hearn has Miller lined up next after Povetkin?

One of the most irritating men in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    In Wilder's mind he is sticking hearns head on AJ'S body.. if they ever fight.. AJ will be decapitated live! No mercy! How much bs can hearn pull out of his prison wallet? **** b*tchmade J! He's probably ducking cause he's on steroids!
                    If you have a point then make it but this gibberish, 3rd rate name calling should be saved for those times when you're empty, without facts or running for president.

Comment

Hearn in a recent interview stated that he gave Wilder the money asked for.

I would have liked to see Wilder fight Povetkin.
                      Not being argumentative but Hearn is a snake oil salesman. I wouldn't buy a car from him for sure.

Agree that Povetkin verses Wilder would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X