Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggernauts All FACTUAL Joshua vs Wilder Negotiations Time Line That BURIES Wilder .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jugernaut in the mthfkin houuuseee

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I already REFERANCED the article (do you know what that means ? ) lol

You dont love boxing , your a fool .

Nothing more to say to you !
      So you cut and pasted some bullshyte article to support your biased OPINION and when someone calls you out on it you turn into an internet tough guy? Grow up!

Comment

I like how OP is acting all tough, but ducked an actual challenge in his now infamous heavybag thread.

Comment

I already REFERANCED the article (do you know what that means ? ) lol

You dont love boxing , your a fool .

Nothing more to say to you !
          Obviously, you've been having a rough ride since paraphrasing that article you've posted in this thread and have been under a lot of pressure and stress ever since. However you should try to relax man and not take this forum so seriously.

Comment

Yea like i said whenever you feel tough let me know !
            As long as he doesn't ask you to comb your hair!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              "I love you AJ!!! I worship you!!! Please don't let my love go unrequited!!" - juggernaut666

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                lmao did anyone actually read that essay of complete gibberish? juggernutter once again proving he is p4p one of the top lunatics on here
                hell no I sure as hell didn't...

hes starting to be up there with spoon23

all we need now is for jugg to post some slow motiong videos of wilder explaining shiiit

Comment

Facts will tend to do that .

This particular group doesnt have an education for the most part OR they lack a good one so it just makes it worse for them bc it then requires an intelligent response which they dont have access to . lol

Wilder himself and his recent interview where he states he talks to Joshua all the time or insinuates it is a lie .

That is OLD news with a one time occurrence where they talked about the fight , Wilder is a pathological liar and his fan base are to stupid to comprehend that .

He even claimed he showed Joshua that he would earn 100 Million or something in the U.S ?

What a ****** , the fight is not 100 Million next it'll be lucky to do 60 right now .

A U.S rematch COULD be .
                  how are you gonna really sit there are talk about someone else's education when you can even fuggin write properly.....

the PERIOD "." goes AFTER the fuggin final letter you idiot...

like so:

Juggernaut has never had any pussay.

see how the period is after the letter "y" in pussay?

this is how YOU write ****:

Juggernaut has never had any pussay .

who the **** spaces then puts a period, exclamation point etc?

only times Ive seen that is some alts that get blocked here and there and they ALWAYS write in the manner that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    You're not gonna win an argument with a ******

Dude literally called you out saying he'd fight you then turned it around and said you called him out to fight. He's living in his own world man

Comment

no serious boxing fan really gives a shyt about this, at this time. ship has sailed!

AJ/Wilder not happening this year, get over it. find something else to debate, geez.

Comment

Working...
                      X