Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: Location Will Hold No Advantage Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: Location Will Hold No Advantage Against Usyk

Russia's Murat Gassiev views the upcoming cruiserweight finale of the World Super Series of Boxing (WBSS), against Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk as the most important fight of his career. The battle will be held July 21 in Moscow. Initially, the contest was scheduled for May 11 in Saudi Arabia, but it was postponed because of a training injury to Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This one should be legit! Not sure who to pick!

Comment

this fight will be wild, Gassiev is a monster knock outer, Usyk is technically better, dont think judges will play a big
      role in this.

Comment

Comment

shameful decision, should be held on neutral soil

Comment

I like Usyk but think that Gassiev has more in the tank. He seems like a monster while Usyk seems to either be better suited for HW or LW, not sure but he doesn't seem "strong" enough at the weight to be able to beat Gassiev imo.

Comment

Loved the Gassiev/Dorticus fight.
              If this plays out anything like that we are in for one hell of a fight.

Comment

I like Gassiev's style. Very frank and open.

Comment

I respect Gassiev as a boxer but then why the **** he agree to put on a Putin T-shirt for the confrontation with Usyk after Dorticos fight.

That's no class at all, to disrespect Usyk and Ukraine in that way, he may say he's just an athlete but Usyk is a smart guy and genuine patriot as well as an athlete, show class Gassiev, he should have kept politics out of it , I'm sure he respects Usyk but he disrespected him then and his country.
                  It's not much different to wearing a Hitler t-shirt to meet a Jew, the little runt invaded his country and killed folks and continues to try and destabilize it

Comment

Usyk by narrow decision, he will do it for Ukraine , this has huge political overtones, but he's gonna go through hell

Comment

Working...
                    X