Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: Location Will Hold No Advantage Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk making unbelievable excuses, Gassiev wins by KO

Comment

Gassiev cannot honestly believe that he doesn't have a huge advantage with the fight being in Russia.

Comment

Bull****. Just the crowd support alone is an advantage already.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
          I respect Gassiev as a boxer but then why the **** he agree to put on a Putin T-shirt for the confrontation with Usyk after Dorticos fight.

That's no class at all, to disrespect Usyk and Ukraine in that way, he may say he's just an athlete but Usyk is a smart guy and genuine patriot as well as an athlete, show class Gassiev, he should have kept politics out of it , I'm sure he respects Usyk but he disrespected him then and his country.
          It's not much different to wearing a Hitler t-shirt to meet a Jew, the little runt invaded his country and killed folks and continues to try and destabilize it
          The Logic of an Oligophrenic !
          The fight Gasiev vs Dorticos took place a couple of weeks before elections in russia.

Comment

I respect Gassiev as a boxer but then why the **** he agree to put on a Putin T-shirt for the confrontation with Usyk after Dorticos fight.

That's no class at all, to disrespect Usyk and Ukraine in that way, he may say he's just an athlete but Usyk is a smart guy and genuine patriot as well as an athlete, show class Gassiev, he should have kept politics out of it , I'm sure he respects Usyk but he disrespected him then and his country.
            It's not much different to wearing a Hitler t-shirt to meet a Jew, the little runt invaded his country and killed folks and continues to try and destabilize it
            you guys watch too much CNN and other sheep channels.

wonder what will you say in a year, once most of ukraine will be part of russia and you'll see actual people, chanting and being happy about it. country runs and being destroyed by oligarchs. either this or next year will be its last year. wether you agree or not, i see better, living in this mess

watch their interviews (Gvozdyk, Usyk, Loma), they dont act or look like western ukrainians. people in UA same as in Rus.. we'll see how the fight goes. everyone respect those three names in Russia. same blood, same people, just borders

off topic: fans from UK were just saying, back at home they were telling us we'll get killed in Russia during WC, robbed etc. well no wonder ya'll believe in this bull, along with invasion and rest of the bollocks
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-24-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

You are brainwashed. I live in Ukraine - in the midst of it. If Putin really invaded, Ukrainian "Army" would not hold a day. What Putin did - he provided ARMS for the people in these regions, who did not want Ukrainian NAZIS to abuse them. All this mess actually was initiated by US, who financed overthrowing of legitimately elected Ukrainian president.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                you guys watch too much CNN and other sheep channels.

wonder what will you say in a year, once most of ukraine will be part of russia and you'll see actual people, chanting and being happy about it. country runs and being destroyed by oligarchs. either this or next year will be its last year. wether you agree or not, i see better, living in this mess

watch their interviews (Gvozdyk, Usyk, Loma), they dont act or look like western ukrainians. people in UA same as in Rus.. we'll see how the fight goes. everyone respect those three names in Russia. same blood, same people, just borders
                Russia is not run by Oligarchs ??? They have even more and richer Oligarchs than Ukraine. Also ask Crimeans how do they feel now since the Annexion. They complain that prices skyrocketed and salaries are the same as before.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                  You are brainwashed. I live in Ukraine - in the midst of it. If Putin really invaded, Ukrainian "Army" would not hold a day. What Putin did - he provided ARMS for the people in these regions, who did not want Ukrainian NAZIS to abuse them. All this mess actually was initiated by US, who financed overthrowing of legitimately elected Ukrainian president.
                  The Ukrainian Army is MUCH stronger now than 4 years ago. Plus if Putin "really" invaded then half of his Army would have been destroyed. Remember Ukraine has 250.000 active soldiers and not 40.000 like tiny Georgia. You don't live in Ukraine you are just a Russian troll who overrates the Russian Army which lost in Chechnya and is losing in Donbas against Ukrainian volunteer fighters. You even exposed yourself as a Kremlin troll by calling Ukrainians as "Nazis" which normally Kremlin trolls are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    Russia is not run by Oligarchs ??? They have even more and richer Oligarchs than Ukraine. Also ask Crimeans how do they feel now since the Annexion. They complain that prices skyrocketed and salaries are the same as before.
                    of course they do have oligarchs, but country runs by KGB dude, whos name is Putin. do I need to provide you how he handles business with Oligarchs and then compare Poroshenko? whos being a ***** and a puppet to billionaires? big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      of course they do have oligarchs, but country runs by KGB dude, whos name is Putin. do I need to provide you how he handles business with Oligarchs and then compare Poroshenko? whos being a ***** and a puppet to billionaires? big difference.
                      At least Ukraine is not a dictatorship as Russia. Every 5 years you see a new President in Ukraine but Putin reigns in Russia since 18 years and will continue his reign to 2030.

Comment

Working...
                      X