Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: Location Will Hold No Advantage Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    every 5 years you said? its been 4 years always. If putin leaves, Russia will get teared up by Oligarchs like during 90s. he aint going anywhere, people call him tsar, whether you like it or not.

like i said..Lviv and surrounding 5 western states will be Ukraine, rest will join Russia. nothing you or other nazis can do about it. and people are too tired from this regime, so now more and more realise, who is who.

The fight is going to be on a high level, with both boxers being praised !!!
    Every 5 years there is a Presidential election in Ukraine. Educate yourself.

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that Gassiev is a +145 underdog in MOSCOW??? In a neutral setting i have this as a coinflip fight with a SLIGHT favorite one way or another, but to make gassiev an underdog in his own country???

Comment

in a year, once most of ukraine will be part of russia
        Wow, optimistic view, I'm just trying to remember what happened to project Novorossiya.
        Last edited by 7NN; 06-24-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Excited for the fight, should be a good one. But dont know about the location...

Anyways, may the better man win, if it goes to the decision, hopefully it will be a rightful one

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Anyone else find it odd that Gassiev is a +145 underdog in MOSCOW??? In a neutral setting i have this as a coinflip fight with a SLIGHT favorite one way or another, but to make gassiev an underdog in his own country???
          Yeah, I dont bet that often (every now and then, maybe 5-10 times a year in boxing), but I might put a small amount for Gassiev

Comment

you guys watch too much CNN and other sheep channels.

wonder what will you say in a year, once most of ukraine will be part of russia and you'll see actual people, chanting and being happy about it. country runs and being destroyed by oligarchs. either this or next year will be its last year. wether you agree or not, i see better, living in this mess

watch their interviews (Gvozdyk, Usyk, Loma), they dont act or look like western ukrainians. people in UA same as in Rus.. we'll see how the fight goes. everyone respect those three names in Russia. same blood, same people, just borders

off topic: fans from UK were just saying, back at home they were telling us we'll get killed in Russia during WC, robbed etc. well no wonder ya'll believe in this bull, along with invasion and rest of the bollocks
            It's absolutely true, eastern ukrainians feel more russian than ukrainian. I used to have girlfriend from Kharkhov (close to Russia border, btw women there are just amazingly beautiful...), been there many times and loved the places. Actually people feels and act if they were russians, there. Nothing bad with it, i guess people must be free to chose their own way of life to happiness. This is called self-determination. Respect to them. That being said, going back to topic, i can't wait to see these two true champions (inside and outside the ring) go toe-to-toe. I can't make up my own mind on who i'm gonna pick as winner. Love both, Murat is pure power, Sasha is pure technique... One of the best fights of the Millennium. May the best man win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steady_p View Post
              It's absolutely true, eastern ukrainians feel more russian than ukrainian. I used to have girlfriend from Kharkhov (close to Russia border, btw women there are just amazingly beautiful...), been there many times and loved the places. Actually people feels and act if they were russians, there. Nothing bad with it, i guess people must be free to chose their own way of life to happiness. This is called self-determination. Respect to them. That being said, going back to topic, i can't wait to see these two true champions (inside and outside the ring) go toe-to-toe. I can't make up my own mind on who i'm gonna pick as winner. Love both, Murat is pure power, Sasha is pure technique... One of the best fights of the Millennium. May the best man win!!!
              may the best man win. they both good boxers and got great characters.

visit Odessa in summer, when the time is right. you won't be dissapointed ) ratio here 3:1, gorgeous females short on men

Comment

Guy with unfair advantage: "There is no advantage to me having an advantage"

What would be the best thing in the world is if a week or two before the fight happens, the venue is changed and takes place in Ukraine and we can see Gassiev moan and complain about Usyk having an unfair home advantage.

Comment

Working...
                X