Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev: Location Will Hold No Advantage Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    The Ukrainian Army is MUCH stronger now than 4 years ago. Plus if Putin "really" invaded then half of his Army would have been destroyed. Remember Ukraine has 250.000 active soldiers and not 40.000 like tiny Georgia. You don't live in Ukraine you are just a Russian troll who overrates the Russian Army which lost in Chechnya and is losing in Donbas against Ukrainian volunteer fighters. You even exposed yourself as a Kremlin troll by calling Ukrainians as "Nazis" which normally Kremlin trolls are doing.
    bhahahaha))) time is ticking.

Comment

At least Ukraine is not a dictatorship as Russia. Every 5 years you see a new President in Ukraine but Putin reigns in Russia since 18 years and will continue his reign to 2030.
      every 5 years you said? its been 4 years always. If putin leaves, Russia will get teared up by Oligarchs like during 90s. he aint going anywhere, people call him tsar, whether you like it or not.

like i said..Lviv and surrounding 5 western states will be Ukraine, rest will join Russia. nothing you or other nazis can do about it. and people are too tired from this regime, so now more and more realise, who is who.

The fight is going to be on a high level, with both boxers being praised !!!
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-24-2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

The Ukrainian Army is MUCH stronger now than 4 years ago. Plus if Putin "really" invaded then half of his Army would have been destroyed. Remember Ukraine has 250.000 active soldiers and not 40.000 like tiny Georgia. You don't live in Ukraine you are just a Russian troll who overrates the Russian Army which lost in Chechnya and is losing in Donbas against Ukrainian volunteer fighters. You even exposed yourself as a Kremlin troll by calling Ukrainians as "Nazis" which normally Kremlin trolls are doing.
        I don't have to prove myself to a muppet like you. I live in Kharkov all my life. And have a good reason to call such as you Nazis. What Kharkovforum has become proves the point. Off to ignore you go.

Comment

Let’s leave politics out of this and look forward to a great fight. Whoever wins will completely deserve to be undisputed.

The winner will then fall to Bellew!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I like Usyk but think that Gassiev has more in the tank. He seems like a monster while Usyk seems to either be better suited for HW or LW, not sure but he doesn't seem "strong" enough at the weight to be able to beat Gassiev imo.
            I reckon Usyk might struggle a little bit to boil down to 135, man.

Comment

The cruiserweight division has a lot of talent, and they have basically all fought each other. Whoever wins this fight deserves a ton of recognition.

I'm hoping Usyk wins it, but I can see it going either way.

Comment

I’m not one for politics but this thread is a interesting read just for that reason.

I consider myself Irish because my dad is (lineage is from father to son) but my mom is Russian (born in Moscow).

Will the scoring for the fight be unbiased?

Mmm probably not, all judges are human and therefore the crowd noise and unfortunately some home cooking will probably be included.

I don’t have a horse in this race so hopefully the best man will actually win the fight.

Comment

Putin is an empty little ****weasel and thats that

He poisons (literally) good democratic people across the globe, like Viktor Yushenko and the people in UK and others
                  His barbarian rent-a-chechens (or may have been Russians) shot an airliner down filled with dutch aids doctors

This was all proven by (genuinely) independent investigators , the guy is a disgrace if I could I'd bat the little **** lol

The corrupt Russian puppet guy in Ukraine who got booted out etc

Anyway back to boxing, it will be a great fight, I hope zero political interference

Edit: Oh sorry we'd stopped politicking lol
                  Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 06-24-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fixpont View Post
                    shameful decision, should be held on neutral soil
                    ... right!...

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                    I respect Gassiev as a boxer but then why the **** he agree to put on a Putin T-shirt for the confrontation with Usyk after Dorticos fight.

(...)
                    ... what to say more???...

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                    Gassiev cannot honestly believe that he doesn't have a huge advantage with the fight being in Russia.
                    ... of course!...

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                    You are brainwashed. I live in Ukraine - in the midst of it. If Putin really invaded, Ukrainian "Army" would not hold a day. What Putin did - he provided ARMS for the people in these regions, who did not want Ukrainian NAZIS to abuse them. All this mess actually was initiated by US, who financed overthrowing of legitimately elected Ukrainian president.
                    ... OK, OK... this isn't "politics"???

Russia is not run by Oligarchs ??? They have even more and richer Oligarchs than Ukraine. (...)
                    Hahaha...

Comment

Two eastern euro JUGGERNAUTS clashing. EPIC ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X