Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Point out what I said was wrong then? I bet you can't. Just like always, talking **** with nothing to back it up with. Haha.

Americans are ******. You're the biggest idiots on the planet. Also, you're full of poison and smear campaigns. All you get from you guys are lies. You're never to be trusted.

You're nameless and faceless on here too you ****ing moron. Why, are you really 50 cent with the head of Gennady Golovkin? Haha. You are a real dunce.

Now tell us again how us Brits make you feel all bitter and insecure. Haha.
    ive posted my face in my avatar more than once..lol...i know you cant say the same...because you are ashamed

keep running your mouth....brits have never made me feel anything..besides pity...

keep making more excuses for AJ! we love watching it over here in "America"....even a dozen or so AJ fanboys here have admitted they are embarrassed by the way his side has handled this.....not a single wilder fan has admitted shame...keep living in denial you peon

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      Haha, I meant the second fight. No need to get so emotional about it. Obviously, the WBC belt issue was before the Holyfield fight. They were already setting up the Holyfield fight, which is why Tyson dropped the WBC. Now, if Tyson fought a bum instead of Lewis, I'd agree with you, but Holyfield was no bum.

Anyway, let's see if AJ fights Wilder anytime soon. I'm not counting on it.
      Lewis won the rematch as well. Any close fight and the Americans try and claim victory.

Lewis was the mandatory for the WBC that Tyson won against Bruno. The Lewis fight should have happened next but Tyson went after Seldon instead. Tyson ducked plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        ive posted my face in my avatar more than once..lol...i know you cant say the same...because you are ashamed

keep running your mouth....brits have never made me feel anything..besides pity...

keep making more excuses for AJ! we love watching it over here in "America"....even a dozen or so AJ fanboys here have admitted they are embarrassed by the way his side has handled this.....not a single wilder fan has admitted shame...keep living in denial you peon
        Because I haven't showed my face on here it means i'm ashamed? No, just smart.

Why would I need to make excuses for AJ? They agreed on the terms and now Wilder's side are making things difficult. If you want to delude yourself then go ahead.

Anything to say on the supposed evidence that Wilder has on AJ taking performance enhancers? As I say, it's just more lies and smears from you ****roaches.

Comment

Because I haven't showed my face on here it means i'm ashamed? No, just smart.

Why would I need to make excuses for AJ? They agreed on the terms and now Wilder's side are making things difficult. If you want to delude yourself then go ahead.

Anything to say on the supposed evidence that Wilder has on AJ taking performance enhancers? As I say, it's just more lies and smears from you ****roaches.
          you are the furthest thing from "smart"

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Wilder making the same as gary russell but telling a guy who makes 8 figures per fight that he's getting hosed......lol
            This is the biggest irony of all.

Comment

Mate, you don't even know how to write properly.

I wouldn't go around talking about people's intelligence if I were you.

Comment

I'm much smarter than you'll ever be. By the way you write and the comments you put down shows me you're a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Mate, you don't even know how to write properly.

I wouldn't go around talking about people's intelligence if I were you.
                  Haha, that's what I've just said. The guy is deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    Haha, I meant the second fight. No need to get so emotional about it. Obviously, the WBC belt issue was before the Holyfield fight. They were already setting up the Holyfield fight, which is why Tyson dropped the WBC. Now, if Tyson fought a bum instead of Lewis, I'd agree with you, but Holyfield was no bum.

Anyway, let's see if AJ fights Wilder anytime soon. I'm not counting on it.
                    AJ is a bum. He became a UK god by taking out an over the hill boxer that was well past his prime twice. The UK press then continued to make a love story out of it about how the two (Klitschko/AJ) are now and always have been soul mates. The brits get sour when you take their savior’s lord name in vain by pointing out he has a glass chin and gases by round 4. Deep down they too are as fearful as the bronze bomber as their saint AJ is. He doesn’t want the fight, his carnival barker used car salesman Hearn doesn’t want the fight and the Brit fans sure as hell don’t want to se their lord and savior do the funky chicken on the mat when his glass jaw meets a bomber right hand

Comment

Lewis won the rematch as well. Any close fight and the Americans try and claim victory.

Lewis was the mandatory for the WBC that Tyson won against Bruno. The Lewis fight should have happened next but Tyson went after Seldon instead. Tyson ducked plain and simple.
                      Seldon was WBA champ. Lewis was not. In fact, Lewis had lost that same WBC title recently by KO. There was no reason to duck Lewis because Lewis was never really that good to begin with while Tyson was feared by most in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X