Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    He's happy to do the rematch in America you ******.
    oh well thats mighty noble of him....what if theres no need for a rematch? what if there is no demand for it after the first fight is clear?

lol...the fight makes more money in vegas...and hes expressed interest in fighting their twice...now all of the sudden he cares about the "fans" seeing him fight some guy his own fans claim doesnt make any money and nobody knows or cares about

talk about "******ed"....lol...i pity you....at least "ukbox" knows the deal and isnt being a complete cawksucker like you and your patsy sidknee...theres hope...some uk fans can see the fright in hearn and ajs proverbial eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      If only Hearn & AJ had that confidence

Even Stevie Wonder could see Hearn is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening next

Hearn's arse is going ten to the dozen & that fückers been rogered more times than a cop's walkie talkie

Expect him to come out with a lot of shďte
      I think Hearn is a joke but between the two boxers.... Wilder is in danger in this fight. I troll him pretty hard, but he has progressed as a boxer BUT, stylistically I think AJ is a terrible match for him. His size is going to do Wilder in.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I think Hearn is a joke but between the two boxers.... Wilder is in danger in this fight. I troll him pretty hard, but he has progressed as a boxer BUT, stylistically I think AJ is a terrible match for him. His size is going to do Wilder in.
        thats all well and good....and you might be right..

but i think AJ and his people know him as well as anyone...if they were that confident this thing would be done by now

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          Wilder making the same as gary russell but telling a guy who makes 8 figures per fight that he's getting hosed......lol
          c'mon terry, you of all people should realize the filed purses are often wildly inaccurate. you don't actually believe cotto only made 700k for his retirement fight do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            oh well thats mighty noble of him....what if theres no need for a rematch? what if there is no demand for it after the first fight is clear?

lol...the fight makes more money in vegas...and hes expressed interest in fighting their twice...now all of the sudden he cares about the "fans" seeing him fight some guy his own fans claim doesnt make any money and nobody knows or cares about

talk about "******ed"....lol...i pity you....at least "ukbox" knows the deal and isnt being a complete cawksucker like you and your patsy sidknee...theres hope...some uk fans can see the fright in hearn and ajs proverbial eyes
            Oh my god, you are so amazingly ******.

A side chooses the location. Always. Why go and get robbed in Vegas on somebody else's show?

He can beat Wilder in the UK and go and make more damn money in the US in the rematch (if he wins) and later in his career.

Comment

thats all well and good....and you might be right..

but i think AJ and his people know him as well as anyone...if they were that confident this thing would be done by now

WILDER HAS THE ****ING CONTRACT WITH TERMS HE PUBLICALLY AGREED TO.

We are waiting for your guy to put on his big boy pants and man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                AJ has been past 4 rounds plenty of times. Also, Wilder is the one with the glass jaw seeing as he got hit by nothing punches against Ortiz and was ready to go. At least Wlad could actually punch.
                Ortiz is well known to have a ton of stopping power. Any heavyweight can knock out another. Just ask Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson how they were taken out by supposed “bums” Another boxer that AJ won’t meet is Ortiz. Nah he’s too busy with other UK bums that he takes the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  If ortiz was the bum youre making him out to be then we'd have seen AJ fight him already
                  I didn't say Ortiz was a bum. He's just overrated. He's also on blood pressure tablets and has 2 rounds worth of stamina. Not forgetting that his power seems to have disappeared. But it was still enough to have Wilder in all sorts of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Oh my god, you are so amazingly ******.

A side chooses the location. Always. Why go and get robbed in Vegas on somebody else's show?

He can beat Wilder in the UK and go and make more damn money in the US in the rematch (if he wins) and later in his career.
                    lolol...so why did he want to fight wlad again in vegas? why does he want to fight miller in bk? is he not the a-side in those fights too? lol

im not ******...you are just in denial...wilders resume is supposed to be full of bums...he doesnt sell and nobody knows him...and only makes 2 mil a fight.....so why is AJ scared to fight him in the US? what are AJ's fans going to enjoy so much about watching him fight a guy nobody knows or cares about anyway?

stop being in denial...your boy is scared...if either guy gets knocked out cold or wins a clear decision there is no guarantee there is ANY demand for a rematch you scrub

the fight makes the most money in the US...you make the fight where it makes the most money....your boy doesnt have a passport or balls....his people are frightned of wilder

even ukbox can see this....

stop throwing around juvenile insults to try to make yourself look tough...you look like a fool

Comment

UKbox is nothing other than a troll. He's always saying **** about British fighters. I think he may be Scottish.

Comment

Working...
                      X