Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Wants Legacy Like Leonard, Ali, Robinson, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Hmm

Brook was IBF champ

Peterson was WBA interim champ (and Thurman's mandatory)

Ocampo was Spence's mandatory (order by the IBF to purse bid)

Point me to the cherry pick?
    His best win is gggs leftovers lol Carlos ain’t no one know that guy Errol was 100 to 1 favorite what a joke of a fight Lamont Peterson was stopped by Lucas mathyssay who was 140 pounder lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      He won the belt get over it! Also learn what mandatories are prior to spouting off at the lip. It makes you truly sound boxing illiterate.
      Didn’t the juiced up hype one said he wants 3 belts before facing Crawford lol sounds scared to me

Comment

I don't see Spence getting to the level of a Mayweather, Leonard, or Robinson, or Ali. I think Spence is more like a Winky Wright. He'll be a solid champion with a few good names on his resume but I don't see him reaching all time great status. He'll most likely lose a few big fights during his reign as champion because he's way too hittable. Most all time greats had pretty solid defense and Pence's defense isn't nearly on the level it needs to be in order to be truly special.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
          Didn’t the juiced up hype one said he wants 3 belts before facing Crawford lol sounds scared to me
          Crawford’s own promoter said he wasn’t yet ready for Spence. Come with something new please your becoming quickly irrelevant

Comment

Fight Bud.......it’s the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
              Bud ain’t no joke, Spence knows that fully. He’ll push it off as long as he can. Arum is a scumbag but Bud will fight anyone with 1,000% confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                I don't see Spence getting to the level of a Mayweather, Leonard, or Robinson, or Ali. I think Spence is more like a Winky Wright. He'll be a solid champion with a few good names on his resume but I don't see him reaching all time great status. He'll most likely lose a few big fights during his reign as champion because he's way too hittable. Most all time greats had pretty solid defense and Pence's defense isn't nearly on the level it needs to be in order to be truly special.
                11-12 years ago nobody thought we'd see Floyd do the things he did in the sport. Unless you can see the future, we really don't know what's next for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  11-12 years ago nobody thought we'd see Floyd do the things he did in the sport. Unless you can see the future, we really don't know what's next for this guy.
                  Floyd isn’t ANYWHERE close to Robinson. Great boxer but look at all the shenanigans he had to go through just to reach 50 wins. Robinson fought 10 times as much in terms of frequency and won 4 times as much.

That man was a legend....THE LEGEND, hands down.

Comment

Crawford is going to whoop this guy and make it look easy.

Comment

Dream on brother...Maybe Rachman Ali, Jim Robinson and Roger Leonard..

Comment

Working...
                      X