Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford on Errol Spence: There Can Only Be One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be a good fight between 2 overhyped fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      Crawford the former weight cheater versus Spence the present weight cheater. No Mexican meat amigos!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        one time humiliates the both of them
        Yeah, why are these two talking like they're in line to be king of the division?

When Keith comes back he's still the top dog. Spence and Crawford are pretty unproven at WW.

A healthy Keith beats both these guys.

Comment

Fight not gonna happen yet till Bud cleans Bob Arum's house and backyard fighter first (then repeat). $$$

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Spence doesn't want to fight Crawford it's clear as day, he's been talking about garcia,porter etc..not once did he say with conviction that he wants to fight Crawford

Spence's fans already think he's a great fighter because he beat Carlos Ocampo (had to google his name)
            Crawford has a bum filled resume and got buzzed by an inactive and blown up midget. His best win is either Gamboa or Postol lol. Crawford bunboys think he's a great fighter because he beat Jeff Horn . Crawford is with Top Prank... he is irrelevant at welterweight and will fight more bums instead of the top guys because Bob is scared to make fights his fighters have a chance of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I think ppl are under valuing Keith seriously. Lets be honest I highly doubt we see Spence vs Crawford any time soon if even at all.
              I highly doubt we see any of these fights.

Keith is only just now coming back from injury. The earliest I could see a Spence fight would be late 2019 at this rate.

Spence isn't staying at WW long term, he's too big, he'll eventually move up.

Crawford isn't fighting any of these guys and will always hide behind his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                "There can only be one king. Me and him are going to have to find out who's the king, so in the future that fight will happen."

For all the Spence Jr. haters, please note that even Crawford knows this fight will not be happening anytime soon! Nobody is ducking! Stop with that bull****!
                only problem is that when its a different fighter making the same statement, you guys accuse him of ducking. keep it 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Arum even said it has to be a PPV, but they ignore that too!
                  Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  He also keeps saying, "The business gotta be right." Translation: I need big money for that fight.

But they keep ignoring that too lol
                  so they both will fight each other when the money is right...?

but when pac said "give me 20 mil and i'll fight crawford".. yall call that a duck....... keep it 100.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Neither side will want to make the fight until it’s a huge Ppv. They would be throwing many millions of dollars away by making that fight right away. Anyways it looks like Crawford will fight Jose Benavidez next which is a good fight, much tougher challenge than Ocampo. They are building up mean machine evakagulskis or however you spell it and he is the real deal and would be a good challenge for Crawford. Crawford and Bradley are good friends so I don’t see that happening. Top Rank will get him good opponents, they always do.
                    Lmfao. Good opponents!? You mean cherry picked bums? Top Rank has no good welterweights besides old Manny and overrated Crawford. Crawford's resume is complete trash. Benavidez is trash. The other guy you mentioned is garbage too. Top Rank fangirl for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Spence doesn't want to fight Crawford it's clear as day, he's been talking about garcia,porter etc..not once did he say with conviction that he wants to fight Crawford

Spence's fans already think he's a great fighter because he beat Carlos Ocampo (had to google his name)
                      What's clear as day to you is wrong to me. Spence has said many times he wants to fight Crawford and I think he would KO Crawford if they fight. I know Crawford is a great fighter but I think Spence is better. Spence talks more about Garcia, Porter and Thurman because they are advised by Haymon like Spence is so those fights are much easier to make now. He has no fear at all of Crawford and said he will fight him as soon as the fight can be arranged.

Comment

Working...
                      X