Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    My Personally opinion always been giving them time to negotiation and work things out even when the pressure was on AJ. The issue with the AJ situation is that he asked for $50 Million then some of his die hard fans kinda wanted him to backtrack out that original request and do things a different way. Fans are so stuck on playing this hypothetical Blame Game and wanting to put all the blame on one side.

Shelly Finkle been in the sport of boxing since most of us was even born so of course he is going to take his time and have people look over the deal before they sign. Same with Eddie and Barry Hearn but unfortunately they never got to a contract because they couldn't get AJ to at least say he would accept the $50 Million to start drawing up the contract compared to Wilder who has said he agreed to Eddie Hearn and AJ offer so now they're working on the contract.

Seems like both sides are really working to get it done so that is a positive thing that nobody has walked away from the table and Contracts are being reviewed before putting signatures to them and making this thing OFFICIAL

I still do think Eddie Hearn prefers the Povetkin fight 1st and Wilder in February 2019 and that is probably the best deal for them as far as BUSINESS WISE!
    You know when someone comes to the biggest star in boxing and says “you must agree publicly within 24 hours but we can’t meet or speak about the terms” then it seems fishy.

What they should have done from the beginning is to silently offer the 50m and set up a meeting to discuss how it would work. Or actually just go to the meeting that had already been scheduled.

Of course both parties should be able to review and go back over terms etc. it’s business.

I’m confident this fight will get made. Either now or in the spring. And it’s not like we’ve been waiting for years for this fight - it hasn’t even been a year since it was first truly a thing which was right around November time.

But I think it’ll get made. Both sides obviously have it as their priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      So you’re just reiterating what I said. Finkel only tells the truth and Eddie is a liar
      I have told you what Eddie lied about.

If you believe Finkel lied, tell us what the lie is. You think he's lying about Wilder not getting a percentage?

Comment

My friend. You’ve really shot yourself in the foot here.

Matchroom Sports is an LLC in the UK - all the numbers/revenue and everything can be checked by you or me or anyone else

For someone who’s so “in” the business you don’t seem to know a lot about companies.

I have my own llc and have to report all finances through a chartered accountant just like Matchroom and therefore I actually know how business works
        If you actually knew how business worked, you would know how the numbers are manipulated. Especially in show business, where standard operating procedure is to hide as much revenue from the performer as possible.

I'm not going to explain in an open forum all of the ways major promoters cook their books, but you have shown so much naivete in your above post that it's absolutely ridiculous to try to have a serious discussion with you on the topic. You have your own LLC. Congratulations. Since you're such a big shot, you should have taken me up on my offer to see which of us has the higher net worth, with a $1 million wager in place. The fact that you so quickly ran from that arrangement makes it clear you don't have access to even just $1 million, so to try to act like you have any idea the games we play with numbers is completely laughable.

If you were what you said you were, you'd know exactly who I am now, exactly who I work for, and you'd be $1 million richer.

But cong**** on your LLC!

Comment

Show me proof that Wilder has a contract wth Dibella please.
          Who said he has a contract with Dibella?

Why are you asking for proof of something nobody said? Pretty lame troll attempt right there. Show me proof AJ has never anally penetrated you.

Comment

Again, it seems like you don’t understand or know much about AJ.

AJ owns his own management company to which his own management rights are signed AJBXNG worldwide.

So incorrect again.

You should check your facts, you’re just doing everything possible to make Wilder look good but you’re being a hypocrite in every situation.

hahahaha you are so ****ing brainwashed it's insane. i swear, every single thing AJ's team would want you to believe, you believe, and then some.

yes, AJ "owns his own management company" but cunningham is still paid a percentage. so you were completely wrong when you said wilder pays out a higher percentage than AJ. that's a complete lie. cunningham isn't working for free and he's the brains that set up AJ launching his own company.

Comment

One side sent an email with details and booked a meeting in New York to go over the details.

The other side put out an Instagram video offer and cancelled the meeting straight away.

I’m not trying to have it both ways, but you have a selective memory.

Your hypocrisy is unrivaled and your only fallback is “well I’ve seen the emails”
              actually knowing what i'm talking about is a pretty good fall back. you have nothing but hearn's IFL propaganda.

the instagram video has nothing to do with anything. wilder had already emailed a proper offer.

had hearn said, "we agree in principle to the purse, let's meet to discuss other details," finkel & haymon would have met in a heartbeat.

because hearn wouldn't agree to the purse, there was nothing to meet about.

had the roles been reversed, hearn would have refused to meet. stop being fooled by all of his brainwashing. it's ridiculous. seriously. what do you do for a living? if it's not negotiating fights, why the **** do you think you'd know one way or the other how these things work? you just blindly believe everything hearn says and it never occurs to you that maybe he's manipulating you? after all, there's no way for you to know the difference. this is not your profession. you have no experience or insight. you wouldn't know one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

Why are you asking for proof of something nobody said? Pretty lame troll attempt right there. Show me proof AJ has never anally penetrated you.
                If he is Wilders promoter wouldn't he be involved in negotiating ? lol

Theres a difference between events coordinator and promoter .

Dibella would HAVE a contract if he was a promoter for Wilder ! smh

Comment

Right you have seen the offers.
                  The email Wilder sent Hearn offering 50 million was distributed to many members of the media. Me getting to see the email was nothing special. Even if Dibella hadn't shown it to me, Iole would have anyway.

And there goes all your credibility. When you can’t provide any proof you resort to lies about seeing emails.
                  Your #1 tactic is to ask for proof of things nobody said. I know it's frustrating that I don't fall for your tricks, but you need to change your game up a bit bud.

You have some kind of thing wrong when you claim another man is a pathological liar, but you’re saying every day that you’re a promoter in the business for 20 years yet is paid to post on boxingscene.
                  I'm just stating plain fact. The next time Hearn goes on IFL, why don't you and I sit down on Skype and watch the interview together and I will gladly explain what all of his lies were, the techniques he used, the goal of each lie, etc. Hearn isn't doing anything new. He uses the same techniques all the greats used before him. He's a student of the game. My time as a promoter may make it easier for me to spot the lies and know his methods, but I'll be happy to educate you.

Even if I was to believe that lie, which I definitelt don’t, then that sounds like an intern job my friend not an experienced guy.
                  You don't know who pays me or why and it's none of your business. If you really believed I was an intern, you'd be calling my bluff and asking me to put my million in escrow so we can proceed with our wager. The truth is that I scare the **** out of you. You don't know who I am and you can't figure out why I'm so eager to prove who I am, as long as you make it worth my while. We both know you don't have a million dollars. So you're trapped. You tried to act like a big shot and you got your bluff called. You never know who is on the other side of the computer screen.

Comment

If you actually knew how business worked, you would know how the numbers are manipulated. Especially in show business, where standard operating procedure is to hide as much revenue from the performer as possible.

I'm not going to explain in an open forum all of the ways major promoters cook their books, but you have shown so much naivete in your above post that it's absolutely ridiculous to try to have a serious discussion with you on the topic. You have your own LLC. Congratulations. Since you're such a big shot, you should have taken me up on my offer to see which of us has the higher net worth, with a $1 million wager in place. The fact that you so quickly ran from that arrangement makes it clear you don't have access to even just $1 million, so to try to act like you have any idea the games we play with numbers is completely laughable.

If you were what you said you were, you'd know exactly who I am now, exactly who I work for, and you'd be $1 million richer.

But cong**** on your LLC!
                    I never claimed to be a big shot, you did. Just because you have an LLC doesn't mean you're rich, but it does mean I know how the business works and you definitely don't if you think hiding revenue is done through an LLC. It's totally impossible to hide revenue in the UK, that's a fact and I know because I literally just went through all my accounts.

I didn't run from anything, I said please transfer 1million in escrow.

Let's see it-

Comment

You said Dibella was Wilder's promoter.

That is not true. Dibella and Wilder do not have an agreement. I wasn't trying to troll, you're just backtracking now because you got called out.

Comment

Working...
                      X