Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sloppy pig is right.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      How does dan still work for ESPN? If anybody else wrote how an athlete needs bail money they’d be fired. This guy sucks
      you cant get fired for stating facts or misleading information

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        you cant get fired for stating facts or misleading information
        Sure you can. Just cause it’s true doesn’t mean it’s professional journalism

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Fat Dan speaking that truth doe

i love how he makes all these turds on this site cry...

Comment

I don't like Broner but someone needs to put the spotlight on Fat Dan.

I'm surprised a fighter hasn't challenged him to go through their fitness regime for a day. The slob wouldn't make it past roadwork.

Comment

As unprofessional as it is, it's all true.

AB is boring to death, in and out of the ring.

Comment

Fat boy Dan at it again. Shyt like this is why nobody respects him and why he is constantly roasted on social media. He isn't professional gets into it constantly with fighters and promoters because these petty cheap shots. He works for ESPN for phuk sake. They need to fired his fat azz.

Comment

Broner wants attention. So Rafael gives him attention

I don't get it?

Comment

How are people taking advantage of Broner? He's a bum who gets well paid for losing all the time. He should thank his lucky stars.

Can anyone think of a bum in boxing history who made the money Broner did or get the offers he does?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      How are people taking advantage of Broner? He's a bum who gets well paid for losing all the time. He should thank his lucky stars.

Can anyone think of a bum in boxing history who made the money Broner did or get the offers he does?
                      A bum? 4 division champ and fighter of the decade is a bum these days

Comment

Working...
                      X