Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Dan Shreds Broner on His "retirement" Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan's too fat to shred his own cheese, let alone Broner. Why do you guys care what bitch tits says?

Comment

And this guy writes for ESPN? Talking about “Bail money”? Does anyone regulates what he prints or put on ESPN. Not that am defending Broner or anything. I just find Fat dan weird sometimes.

Comment

No lies detected.

Comment

I applaud Fat Dan for using his platform to voice what many hardcore boxing fans are thinking. Thank you sir!

Comment

Fat Dan is no different from a **** talking NSB forum member except he has the insights we are not privy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              Fat Dan the biscuit chomping man, kantankerous motherfuker. Any 50 year old referring to Adrian broner as AB needs pummelling.
              Yeah but nobody dares peck a fight with heavy Dan. He's far too heavy!

Comment

"Fat Dan Shreds"

Comment

"...he always needs money, especially for bail..."
                  My goodness

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    How does dan still work for ESPN? If anybody else wrote how an athlete needs bail money they’d be fired. This guy sucks
                    how is that scumbag broner still free? he randomly knocked someone out on the street not too long ago. that animal belongs locked up in a cage with the key thrown away! just imagine if was you who got punched by broner for no reason? never mind you would like it open your mouth and ask him to cum in it.

Comment

He's right, but someone in his position should do much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X