Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner says he's done with boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did he just turn down in that contact from hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
      Fat Dan pulled no punches on AB
      Yeah, he told the absolute truth which is apparently unacceptable to some. The truth is that Broner needs to face some harsh truth before it's too late to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Yeah, he told the absolute truth which is apparently unacceptable to some. The truth is that Broner needs to face some harsh truth before it's too late to matter.
        This is 100% truth. I like AB but the man needs a wake up call.

Comment

He has like 10 kids or something, so yeah he isn’t “Done”

Comment

Comment

People need to help him change the things he wears. Then, as all the tacky, gaudy things go away, he will come back to reality and be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                Bruh needs some help man. I hope someone can reach out to him before we hear some real bad news. This might be he best move for him.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/3...s-from-boxing/
                ... w o r l d b o x i n g n e w s reports that: "Adrien Broner's state of mind and drinking cause more concern, 'retirement post' deleted"...

Comment

I don't respect vvery emotional people at all..especially not a grown man.
                  Adrien Broner is a weakling, whatever he does to himself I have no sympathy for him and just hope he has a life insurance policies for his children. **** this dude

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This is my problem with Fat Dan. It's one thing for posters on a message board to say that, its another for a professional writer with an ESPN-sized audience and platform.

A guy is posting about killing himself on social media and Dan says he's "crying out for attention again."

Have some fucking class you despicable fat troll.
                    Yep. While he's not wrong, a "journalist" should have higher standards than some of the tripe he posts.

Comment

Maidana took broners soul. After that fight hes never been the same its been a downward spiral.

Comment

Working...
                      X