Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Mikey Garcia but he belongs at 135, 140 if he does a top strength conditioning program to add flexible muscle and give time for his new metabolism to adjust, not just eat semi decent and lift more weights

Comment

M Garcia is exactly the same size as Pacquiao, so if he wants the fight so be it, but don't condemn Spence for taking it. If Garcia is flapping his jaws he needs to back it up or shut up. Some of you need to READ.

Why doesn't Spence move up? He plans to AFTER he is undisputed 147 champ. He has called out all the best at welter, but they make excuses. Crawford will fight him, but probably in 2 years in a mega fight.

Comment

Wow......yeah Spence is the future alright - the future Broner.....calling it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Did Spence just call out a smaller man? What kind of monster is that? Hunt big game, take the fight if it comes, but this looks weak. He should pick on somebody his own size, maybe bigger, since he's so good. Come up with a real fight, I've seen enough of his mismatches.
          No he literally says in the article "I'm not challenging him, he's challenging me".

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Wow......yeah Spence is the future alright - the future Broner.....calling it now.
            I remember you. You were a Matthysse supporter. At least he's not the future Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              I remember you. You were a Matthysse supporter. At least he's not the future Lucas
              At least Lucas isn't in jail every other week like Broner....and Spence if he takes that thug route too. Although Bonehead has some mental issues so I can see how he may be a bit predisposed to criminal activity after sufferring a loss.

Comment

Same people that are outraged were the ones calling Lomachenko win over rigo a career defining win

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  spents needs to move to 160 and stop running his mouth
                  Yup he was calling out canelo

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    At least Lucas isn't in jail every other week like Broner....and Spence if he takes that thug route too. Although Bonehead has some mental issues so I can see how he may be a bit predisposed to criminal activity after sufferring a loss.
                    Ohhh because they're both black, that's your rationale huh. Whatever, we're talking boxing here and boxing-wise Broner's career is leaps and bounds beyond Lucas's

Comment

Not a fan of bigger fighters calling out little fighters but when the little fighter calls out the bigger fighter first i give the bigger fighter the pass for accepting the challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X